5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD GAME, BUT...
The game itself is fantastic the concept of the different features such as ultimate team and pro clubs is fantastic, I consider myself to be a serious gamer in the likes of call of duty and games like it but I have never played football games such as FIFA. After being told and told and told to get this game I finally decided to get it, I can honestly say that it was a...
Published 15 months ago by Tyrone

3.0 out of 5 stars Fifa 13, The feelings mutual
Just like last year Fifa 13 has had a lot of new additional features, but overall the game still has it's flaws.

Career Mode
This years manager mode has had a lot of additional features which do make the mode more enjoyable to play, transfers are now more realistic, and the international games throughout the season give it a more life-like feel, and with...
Published 21 months ago by NatHammond

‹ Previous | 119 20 2148 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, worth the money!, 29 Oct 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Great game indeed! Very fun to play, customised interface moulded to you, easy to navigate, AMAZING graphics and detail, good over a game - only down sides are : Exactley like Fifa 12, same interface and menus.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bugs need fixing!, 29 Oct 2012
This review is from: FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I buy this game like most people each year and nothing ever changes. riddled with bugs it's a blatant lack of interest on the part of ea for releasing the game in the state it's in. So long as there is no real competition and everyone buys the game regardless why would they bother spending money fixing it. Such a shame as its an amazing game when you can actualy manage to get a game online or finish a season in career mode without it crashing at the end.

3.0 out of 5 stars This game has its fair share of problems, 29 Oct 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Fifa 13 is is loaded with bugs and not very smart ai. playing fifa 13 can be enjoyable and then can get very frustrating too. out of fifa and pro evolution i would recommend pro evolution. overall its a more complete game and you will regret buying fifa 13. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but disappointing., 28 Oct 2012
This review is from: FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Fifa13 lived up to all the hype in the gameplay, But my problem with the game is all the bugs in it. If you enjoy playing career mode like I do, Then you will most definitely get annoyed at this game. Often freezes in career mode and you cannot just load it again for it to be ok, If you try reloading the save then it will just freeze again at the same point. I have played careers, done really well and once I got a few seasons in it would crash and I would have to start another career. Online play however is perfectly fine. There was a few bugs at first but they have been fixed in the patch.

1.0 out of 5 stars More buggy than a box of bugs, 28 Oct 2012
This review is from: FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Avoid this game like the plague until EA sort out the server crashes and every other little bug that makes you want to skim this game down the street

5.0 out of 5 stars FIFA 13, 27 Oct 2012
This review is from: FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Keeps two 13 year old boys very happy!
The graphics are very good and am definitely going to purchase more copies for xmas gifts.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fifa 13 made me write my first review., 22 Oct 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I have never done a review on a game until now, because I just feel like I need to air my opinion on a game I spent almost 40 on. (This is solely based on offline experience, which developers have forgot about!)

There's a lot of varying opinion from what I have read and I'm going to give my honest opinion.

I have been playing football games ever since I can remember(ISS and Fifa 94 on the SNES).
After retiring my beloved PES 5, 6 and 2008 on the PS2, I went over to Xbox 360. Unfortunately PES 2009 just didn't have that same feeling and I shamefully switched over to FIFA 09.

I appreciated all the official kits, stadiums and overall glossy look, but I just never felt in control of the game.
The seasons went by - Fifa 10, Fifa 11, Fifa 12 promised much and tried to deliver in getting closer to the real thing. Too a degree they improved on each release. Still something didn't feel right to me and I couldn't figure it out.

Then Fifa 13 came out and I had a realization.. It finally dawned on me.. I cheated on my beloved PES and Fifa put its evil arms around me. With the promise of an authentic experience, and mind blowing gameplay, I would be left begging for more after each match.

Thank you Fifa 13 for blowing your cover and showing me the error of my ways.

After each match I am left wondering why I'm so mentally exhausted and frustrated after each match, and these are my thoughts.

No matter what I do with the difficulty and slider settings, the A.I has a mind of its own and the opposition have a team of Messi and Ronaldo's. They run past you like your not there while your players seems to be stuck in a load of mud.

When opposition centre backs have the ball, they pass the ball to each other for what seems an eternity, before passing it back to their goalkeeper, who smashes it up the pitch with pin point accuracy to a team mates feet. Who turns on a sixpence past my defender (who is nowhere to be seen) and off they go on their merry way to score past my hapless defence and GK!

The game really makes me scratch my head. At times I could do something on the pitch that would feel like the real thing, but it happens RARELY.

Tactical defending seems to have evaporated or my controller no longer takes orders.
I've never been a fan of the passing and this still remains in Fifa 13.

Now I've really thought about it, I have come to my senses and realised why Fifa is so successful at what it does.

For all the glitz and glamour put into these fifa games, its papering over a lot of cracks - The official kits, the stadiums, the players (Most of which are truly awful!) the commentary, the music, and the skill games (which is probably the only fun thing on the game). It is missing the 2 things that I have sadly forgot about myself - the GAMEPLAY..and the FUN!

I have played the PES 2013 demo a few times. Although it still has its flaws, and most things look the same as previous versions, the actual GAME plays differently, and looks like I have a lot to re learn.

I will be coming home with my tail between my legs hoping PES will take me back to our glory days!

There was a moment in the demo where I scored a bullet header and thinking to myself, damn I missed that! Everything I did in the move had purpose. The build up play, the movement of the ball shifting around the pitch. Putting it out to the wing and beating the defender to whip the ball in. Finished off with an awesome headed finish. I felt like i'd really earned it.

THAT was the reason why PES had me coming back for more! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars fifa 13, 21 Oct 2012
This review is from: FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Game is as great as ever, i can not fault it as is it easy to play and understand, one thing not enough hours in the day, one moan i found it was cheaper everywhere else once i had it, these was the day it came out. rip off price.

2.0 out of 5 stars BUGS AND FREEZING!!!!, 14 Oct 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Its a good game with lots of different modes to try out, from standard career mode to online or offline ultimate team. Gameplay wise it is the best footballing game ever made but bugs let it down, from players and even the football itself completely disappearing. I have also experienced my xbox freezing numerous times whilst loading FIFA.

Its very good but personally I don't really like Ultimate Team and on career mode I find Professional difficulty too easy and the next level too hard so offline can be frustrating so after a week I found it a bit tiresome and I'm already quite bored of it now, I'm just waiting for Assassins Creed 3 to come out then I'll probably rarely go on it again.

As for the graphics, they can ever be brilliant or terrible with some of the players from "lesser" clubs baring absolutely no resemblance to the real life players however the pitches and different weather systems look stunning.

1.0 out of 5 stars What have they done to this game!!!, 14 Oct 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
This a game arrived on time but the game is something else. It the worst fifa by a mile with lagging and buggy gameplay. Same ultimate team problems and online lag, the passing which is on assist feels like its on manual. This first touch thing they have on it now is awful with them messing up to often. They also changed the passing as through balls dont go far enough in front off the striker so the defender always gets it. They claim this fifa to be more of a pocession game than fifa before but I fail to agree.

There a few other blips which the may patch but these I mensioned above if feel wont be patch with an update.

Very disappointed with this fifa13 as are alot of peoplw by the looks of it

‹ Previous | 119 20 2148 | Next ›

FIFA 13 (Xbox 360)
FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
11.99