5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD GAME, BUT...
Published 18 months ago by Tyrone

3.0 out of 5 stars Fifa 13, The feelings mutual
Just like last year Fifa 13 has had a lot of new additional features, but overall the game still has it's flaws.

Career Mode
Published on 3 Oct 2012 by NatHammond

3.0 out of 5 stars Fifa 13, The feelings mutual, 3 Oct 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars

Career Mode
This years manager mode has had a lot of additional features which do make the mode more enjoyable to play, transfers are now more realistic, and the international games throughout the season give it a more life-like feel, and with results & fixtures now read out by a commentator while you are in the Menu's it really shows how much EA has put into the mode, the only problem would be that once again in certain games the AI can start playing unrealistically well, which can ruin the game you are in, also there seems to be an Increase in the number of cutback goals that the computer score using

Pro Clubs
Over the past couple of years pro-clubs has been ruined by Overrated players, boosters, and pro keepers. So it's refreshing to know something has finally been done about this. Now it is only possible to improve your pro by playing online games only, this re-introduces the challenge of improving your pro, plus now you can turn off Pro-Keepers with the flick of a button and with new promotion + relegation battle the game is also more enticing to play.

Overall Gameplay
Overall I feel that Fifa's general gameplay has improved, the AI are now much more responsive in situations and don't cling onto the ball as much, the defending is slightly better and the amount of tedious free-kicks given away has drastically reduced, there are still problems however, The passing is still easily prone to flying off in the wrong direction, and the EA servers seem to be down more than they are up! Also the new first touch engine means that playing with lesser rated players usually ends up with you losing the ball.

In my personal opinion Fifa 13 is a much better game than Fifa 12 but still has sloppy errors.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD GAME, BUT..., 6 April 2013
This review is from: FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
The game itself is fantastic the concept of the different features such as ultimate team and pro clubs is fantastic, I consider myself to be a serious gamer in the likes of call of duty and games like it but I have never played football games such as FIFA. After being told and told and told to get this game I finally decided to get it, I can honestly say that it was a good idea as I love ultimate team and the other features of this game, the game hasn't left my Xbox for over a week now. However, I have found on call of duty I get very angry which is evident when you look at how many controllers I have broken this year and can safely say that FIFA 13 has never made me so angry in my life. I don't know why it makes me like this as I know I am bad at the game to start with, it is probably because I am used to winning on call of duty and to suddenly keep losing is very annoying. So to conclude, the game is very good but do not get it is you get very angry with games very easily because you will...

3.0 out of 5 stars While FIFA is still the best football game on the market, 25 Aug 2014
This review is from: FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
While FIFA is still the best football game on the market, it has it's flaws. I'm in my 3rd season as a centre forward, but my player is still as quick as custard...penalties are near impossible, unless you have lightning quick reactions. The rating system has no rhyme or reason to it...you can gain marks one minute, then lose a fist full the next. Your player, if they are a forward, can't track back to help out the defence without losing marks...yet a good forward will want to track back to help the back 4 out...did EA never see the likes of Shearer play? When it comes to possible transfers or loans, it would be nice to get some info on the club that has come in for you, eg chance of trophies, strength of playing squad, preferred formation etc.
Having said that, when you get going, it is still a good game, and worth the money...if you are prepared to overlook it's faults.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst customer support ever. I regret buying XBox, 13 Oct 2014
This review is from: FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
This disc's region code is incorrect for this console.

And when I contacted XBox, they said: sorry you didn't know

And when I asked: how was i supposed to know that a disc from UK cannot work on a console from USA, she said: we write this on our web site.

REally? Am I supposed to check the XBox web site every day to know the rules? Am I a customer or an employee???

Worst experience ever. wors customer support ever

5.0 out of 5 stars and girls aren't supposed to play Fifa - however I love this game, 15 Oct 2014
This review is from: FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I'm a girl ... and girls aren't supposed to play Fifa - however I love this game. there is nothing more satisfying that beating you O/H at a football game. Fifa makes this easy, even for girls! You get to do a bit of shopping (any men reading this will probably want to hurt me, but that's ok!) as you buy and sell players in the market place. Lots of skill games for getting you up to scratch! Good game - buy it, its strangely addictive

1.0 out of 5 stars Unplayable due to copious bugs, 23 Oct 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I played the previous game in online season mode exclusively. This doesn't work with this version - it takes an age to find an opponent and even then the game hangs and crashes. Because of this and the frustration caused I began playing the Career mode. Yesterday my game reached its own 'point of no progress'. It crashes the whole Xbox and I can't play it. After several attempts to restart the machine and continue the career mode (all with the same result) I returned to season mode, thinking, 'Ok, they must have fixed this now, a few weeks on'. But actually sat there for an entire hour trying to get an online game working - and failing.

This game is now literally unplayable due to the gross errors EA left in it, a couple of weeks after me buying it.

Was this game not tested?

Where do I claim my £40 back?

1.0 out of 5 stars CRASHES IN CARRER MODE - RIP OFF, 24 Jun 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
GAME CRASHES IN CARRER MODE, FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST MY MACHINE OR DISK BUT ITS AN ACTUAL BUG IN THE GAME, IM NOT HAPPY AND FEEL RIPPED OFF AFTER I SPENT SO LONG ON CARRER MODE, SHAME ON YOU EA.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fifa 13 gets better, 31 Jan 2013
This review is from: FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I bought this for a football mad 11 year old he said it was the best football game he had. He has at least 5 football games. Would recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars wasted £40, 8 Nov 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
the game itself is like any other fifa but fifa 13 freezes on career mode this product is not worth getting as a few of my mates have experienced the same problem and other problems

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
very good son loves it

FIFA 13 (Xbox 360)
FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)