on 1 August 2014
Bought this thinking it would be like all my other Timberland apparel but I was wrong. I buy clothing by Timberland mainly because they are usually long in the body. Was I wrong with this! I tried it on and it only just covered my belt on my jeans.
Material and styling is good but shame about the lack of material in the length.
on 17 February 2013
Nice material, size is accurate for a change. exactly what i was looking for. not to mention the price, for this price i don't think you can go wrong with this.
on 19 July 2014
nice Polo, just it has red elements on the inside back that can be saw from people you are talking to but if you don't matter..
on 13 June 2014
it looks neat and tidy and excellent gift - although a bit expensive - again nice small motif on chest
on 12 August 2014
good polo very cheap and comfort
on 2 September 2014