The Supernatural Box set itself is excellent and both Picture and sound quality are also very good. Watching it from the very beginning again has been enjoyable.
The problem we have is that the episode guide for season eight on Blu-ray is incorrect.
Disc four states that there are five episodes but the booklet guide reads as being just two!!!
The Final...
Published 6 months ago by Glen Aldrich

3.0 out of 5 stars No main menu on seasons 3 and 4
Whilst Supernatural is a great series and the blu rays look good, not great, but good and the sound is about the same level as a normal TV program so you do not have to turn it up or down like you do for most movies. The menus on seasons 3 and 4 consist of bonus features. The usual episode list is completely missing. So you are left trying to guess where the episodes are...
Published 7 months ago by Giskard

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Box Set Apart from the Error on the Episode Guide for Season Eight (Blu -Ray), 12 Jan 2014
Glen Aldrich (Dartford, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Supernatural - Season 1-8 Complete [Blu-ray] [Region Free] (Blu-ray)
The Final episode on the booklet guide is "Pac-Man Fever" but it should read "Sacrifice" as being the final episode. Amazon have swapped the box set over but the replacement has the same problem. Having spoken to Warner Brothers' consumer people they said that they are not aware of the problem and therefore will not replace the booklet and it is not a concern to them.
Still Given Five Stars for the Entertainment Value.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best tv series, 30 Sep 2013
Gav "Gav" (Newcastle Upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
I grew up on Buffy and Charmed, so naturally when Supernatural started in 2005 I had to check it out.
Even known certain episodes feel very similar to plot lines that appeared in Buffy and Charmed, I still prefer Supernatural to both tv shows.

Unlike Charmed and Buffy, Supernatural makes it realistic and you almost feel as if it is really possible for a Supernatural world to co-exsist along with the world we know.

The first season has a horror/paranormal feel and you generally can watch some episodes at night and be scared to turn off the light. As the series grows and expands the writers start to take a different direction but they do incredibly well to blend the changing storyline with the original plot line that made the first few seasons great.

I consider season 1 - 5 as one big storyline that is streatched out over five seasons. Unlike alot of other shows who do a new storyline each seaon. Season five brings the storyline to a natural end but due to the shows popularity they couldnt resist carrying it on. So from season 6 - present they have took a major turn. Some fans tolerate the change, while others have switched off but true fans like myself absoultly love the new path the writers have took the show down and the writers are hoping to give the show a true natural ending with season 10 but with any show there is always the possibility the show can be cancelled before then or they may even sign new contracts past season 10 to continue if the show does well (like they did after season 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab - I am a fan, 22 April 2014
This is exactly what it says it is. Fab and fun and all in good condition. A must for any fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars 7 stars, 20 Mar 2014
I'm not going to review the series but I'd give it 7 stars if I could - it is a brilliant show. The blu-ray box set cost me 74.99 when I bought it from Amazon (134 if I'd have bought them all individually). The blu-ray version has exclusive bonus features on 4 of the 8 sets and although there is a minor flaw to the running order on series 8 (which was pointed out by another reviewer) - the inner sleeve has them in a different order but it's a slight error (probably done by Crowley as a nasty evil trick to decieve the 'finnicky' among us), seriously though this is a bargain, the box looks fantastic and it's the pride and joy of my collection - that is until season 9 comes out and it has no place in the box! Oh, no! - Excellent set, very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Supernaturally funny!, 4 Nov 2013
My mum watches this so when it was on I'd catch the odd episode here and there, so when I saw the box set for a great price I thought I may as well get it. I'm so glad I bought it. It is a great show a bit scary with comedy thrown in. I would recommend this to anyone who like supernatural stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Dec 2013
I loved this. Definitely worth the price, couldn't stop watching them on tv and still can't on DVD. I would recommend this to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 12 Dec 2013
I Was brought the first season for my birthday one year and have watched it ever since and would definitely recommend supernatural to anyone who is in to this sort of series. Love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
My life is now complete (just waiting for season 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
So entertaining! The first season made my friend wet herself!

4.0 out of 5 stars To BE fair..., 6 July 2014
"T=H=E --- 'Older Than Dirt' --- Time Tra... (A "Yank" in Germany doing reviews in Britain and America.) - See all my reviews
To be FAIR... I've rated this "review" four-stars-------wanted to be FAIR-------because while I
WANT
to buy this-------the headline says------"...[Blu-ray][Region Free]"..... REGION-FREE!
However, later, in the product description it says it's REGION "B"....

IS it? Or AIN'T it?