Colour: Black|Change

on 31 October 2014
Brilliant lamp I love it, quick, quiet and easy to turn on and off. The light coming through the holes looks magnificent.

First lamp arrived and would not work, contacted the Customer Support people and they were very nice and arranged to immediately swap it a new one two days later.

Second one works and looks great, slight distraction at night as I don't want to turn it of where it looks so nice hehe :)

Could not ask for a better lamp and would recommend.
on 21 July 2012
What a cute little lamp,its small and just enough for a bed side light,its a little stunner,I love it,finishes the room off perfect.....
on 25 June 2015
This lamp is top quality! It has 3 brightness settings, the brightest is great for reading in bed, the dullest is fab for a highlight for my 8 year old whom is frightened of shadows in the night. He actually has a peacefully night sleep knowing his cool bedside lamp can stay on all night. The shade is made of metal with no sharp parts. As you move around my son's room the lamp looks as if the sky scrapers lights twinkle. I love this lamp, as does my son. He is a look pleased with this buy.
on 16 October 2012
doing up bedroom and got the ceiling shade and decided i needed the table lamp to match ,looks perfect now ,very pleased with delivery as well ,very speedy
on 15 July 2014
I was very pleased with this item, was quite a bit cheaper than the shops but the exact same quality! Would recommend to anybody!
on 25 June 2015
I bought it as a gift and they love it , thought it could go on the workdesk but it has been moved to the bedroom so they can see it more often ! I was initially disappointed , I thought it was bigger but my fault for not checking size
on 10 December 2012
This light was exactly what I wanted for my guest room which I have decorated in white, grey and black with a New York theme in the pictures on the wall (black and white prints of the city ) and chrome apple decorations.
on 12 March 2016
I am just about to buy a replacement after five years of constant use. Bought for my elderly mum who gets up several times a night and struggled to find switches or even the lamps with a touch base. This lamp is absolutely perfect because you can touch the shade or the base to turn it on which is simplicity itself. (see edit). Two more taps increase the brightness and a fourth tap turns it off. The light sparkles through the windows of the skyscrapers which is a beautiful effect. Practical and very attractive.
EDIT NOTE: this lamp is designed differently to the one I had before and, although it looks the same, the shade does not have a metal connection to the base therefore it can only be turned on by touching the base, not the shade as well. I've dropped one star from the review for this reason as it's just that bit more fiddly for my mum to find in the dark. TBH I thought this was the whole point of having a metal shade but hey ho.
on 9 June 2014
I love this lamp Soo much it's perfect! East to use and bright! And the dull setting is a lovely warm glow and it looks beautiful :)
on 31 October 2015
This lamp is for my sons new room after we've finished decorating it but we have taken it out of its box so that we could check it works!
All it takes is a slight touch of a finger and it as three levels of light one: dim,two: normal ,three: bright. It's fitted with a uk plug. A nice black gloss finish.the skyline is a impressive future to this lamp. The skyline is unbelievable when the lamp is on. My son is very impressed by this lamp so much the he wants another!