on 10 June 2014
2 cords in the pack. 1st cord broke very easily when adjusting once on arm of sunglasses. 2nd cord currently surviving, but cord is thin & therefore do not expect it to last. Nervous at attempting again to adjust to fit so the cord slips easily. Also purchased a black set from other supplier. Cord much thicker & therefore appears will last.
on 28 June 2013
the neck cords ends never stay on your glasses, i tried then on different types of glasses but they still slipped of, what a waste of money
on 30 July 2014
Two cotton based lanyards with handy loops at either end keep your dummy's safe around your neck in every situation. I tried these in sun , snow and up a tree and have to say I felt safe and secure most of the time. I never enjoyed my sunglasses so much and now can't wait for the sun to rise and the clouds to clear each and every day.
on 13 December 2014
It's a lanyard, difficult to review other than to state the obvious, purchased as a 'silly yet practical' Christmas gift as my wife is always loosing her glasses, I doubt for a minute she will use them however as a comical stocking filler they are idea AND more than fit for purpose, arrived quickly..
on 11 June 2014
You can use these for keeping your glasses around your neck, so if they slip off when you lean forward, they don't fall on the floor, they are safe. Also handy for keeping hats safe in windy conditions - I used a pair when I last went skiing.
on 23 January 2014
I thought the restraining loops would be stronger, but found the rubber loops weak and ineffective. Have used several times as i don't like to give up, but found glasses falling off at the slightest movement if theyre hanging down.
on 18 February 2014
Does what it said on the tin! Just what I wanted and miles cheaper than specsavers! They arrived within the time stated, were easy to put onto my glasses and I have cords for both of my pairs of glasses.Great value for money.
on 5 October 2014
These are just plain glasses strap holders which do the job but as with others I have used the little plastic rings on the end tend to stretch after a while, but that happens with all of them.
on 18 April 2015
new glasses and got these as the glasses tend to slip off,saves them dropping onto the floor,so essence a safety item they are well made as well and should last a very long time.
on 20 April 2015
Both of them broke within a day. The little rubber loops that attach the cord to the glasses frame is very flimsy and made of poor quality materials. Utter rubbish really.