on 10 January 2013
...tried this when saw at a motorway services ( at £1.80 a can ) and needed 'waking up.' Never heard of before so was a little dubious. Not the tastiest of drinks however that is offset via the amount of 'good stuff' within. Couldn't find it elsewhere - however must confess not been looking for it that hard so it may be available locally - just glad good old Amazon to the rescue again and 12 delivered for a squid a can I'm happy with - Thank You ! x
on 7 November 2012
A really refreshing drink, great for any day and it's Healthy too!
Makes a change to my usual sugary drinks.
on 7 November 2012
Excellent flavours and full of so many good things. Good as a mixer too (no point being healthy all the time !), and great value for money at this price.

Ken
on 6 February 2015
This is the best soft drink on the market. Citrus is my favorite flavour but the Pomegranate and Blueberry are also amazing. It's great when you have a hangover but equally as good as a pre-drink before going out as it has amazing liver supporting herbs and vitamins.
Highly recommend giving it a try!
on 29 May 2014
Love the flavour of this citrus drink that I get from my local gym. It tastes a little like grapefruit though no grapefruit in the ingredients. Lightly sparkling, really refreshing and packed full of good stuff. Just 99 calories too. Love it!
on 8 September 2013
This relatively new product is quickly gaining in popularity; it is now available in Waitrose & other major retailers, but is commonly priced at £1.50 - £1.85 per can, so makes sense to buy it in a 12 pack, much better value. It is not described as a health drink, but it does contain lots of good things, & none of the bad eg:sugar. I must admit though, I use it primarily as a mixer; the citrus one is excellent with gin and the pomegranate is great with vodka - or vice-versa! Enjoy!
on 15 December 2014
delicious, bought it in a hospital café. It's refreshing, nutritious and healthy. Good source of vitamins and only 99 kcal. definitely considering getting a subscription to this
on 15 April 2015
This is a great drink and I love it. The only but is that it appears to have trippled in price since I last ordered it two months ago. Do I love it that much?...probably not.
on 18 January 2013
The minimalist design had caught my eye in recent times, I'd spied various colleagues supping on it gently and perhaps secretly felt that the brew had given them an edge. But I didn't know what it'd given them an edge in...maybe I would find out one day.

Facing a difficult decision in the visual and culinary calm (read: bland) of the café in the building of my employment, I turned to the drink that had caught my eye, `alibi'. Now faced with a choice few can make without giving up part of their soul in the process, I had to decide the flavour to purchase. Should I go for the wild, seductive and tropical pomegranate or the safe, good old reliable friend citrus. Ahh citrus, so many times you have made a gin ginable or a rum , just perfectly rummy. I chose my friend. As I grasped the cool metal can with my greasy palm, I wished for something good to happen.

It was at this point that my hopes were thrown into disarray. An opinion contrary to mine was offered.
"The pomegranate is better you know" Asserted the assailant without a thought about the difficulty I had experienced in choice and the story behind why I had a citrus alibi in my hand. "The citrus one is a bit bland I think".

So I returned to my desk full of intrepidation. What if this character was right? What if I'd made a bad choice. He'd even suggested another drink altogether....should I have chosen that instead?? No, I had made my choice and I was going to enjoy it.

I opened the can to be greeted by a pleasant fizz. I could feel the coolness of the can as I moved it closer to my face, and then I poured the elixir over the rim, spilling it into my gob. Subtle, pleasing, soft textures of lemons and limes greeted my tongue and I knew I had made the right choice. The fizz was tinglely, but shared the subtlety of the flavour as it was not overpowering. Post alibi I feel refreshed and hydrated. The tension has disappeared and I feel a calmness that could well be attributed to some of the vitamins and herbal extracts included in the beverage. The experience was one which I may well repeat, but not too often, it was £1.55 a can in work after all.

7.5/10 for the Citrus Alibi.
on 25 April 2014
Great drink!!!! and perfect delivery, It is much better than drinking sugary drinks, perfect refresher!! Thumbs up all I can say