5.0 out of 5 stars Good bit of kit
Published on 4 Sept. 2011 by John

1.0 out of 5 stars Check size
Be warned this armband does not fit all phones. I purchased it for my Nokia Lumia 800 and it does not fit. So check your phone size before you buy.
Published 20 months ago by Megumi-san

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bit of kit, 4 Sept. 2011
Only used it a couple of times but the fit is excellent, quality is pretty good, all the controls you need are easily accessible. Over a running shirt it is fine although it is a bit scratchy at the moment on bare flesh. I use Endomondo to track my training and the vision panel allows proper control of the screen at all times. Only gripe is that the headset on a N8 is on the top and the armband has a permanent hole for the plug to go through. If it's really raining hard I'm not sure if the rain will get in a bit too easily. A bit of gaffer tape will solve that issue when the headphones are not connected. Alternatively, wear it under a jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lumia Nokia 800 armband holder, 30 Jun. 2012
Simon Faure (Norwich England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iGadgitz Black Water Resistant Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Nokia Lumia 800 Windows Smartphone Mobile Phone (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Just back from Park Run Saturday 30th of June and found it had arrived in the post. I am happy to say the the cover arrived as described and as I appear to be the first reviewer I had used the reviews on the identical product but for the IPHONE to base my purchase decision on. Glad to report the sign printing on the cover matches the actual control functions correctly, unlike the iphone holder apparantly. I think the phone fits very snuggly in the holder from the rear opening flap and this means the phones going nowhere when I go running. I haven't run with it yet. I am still recovering from park run but will update once I have used it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, good price, 11 Sept. 2012
HJ (Guildford, UK) - See all my reviews
Fits the phone snugly, and keeps the sweat off (much better than being in a pocket). My only complaint is that the plastic covering over the screen can be a bit wrinkly, which can be annoying, but for the price, I have no real complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, seems to be the best solution for lumia 800, 5 Sept. 2013
J Sutton - See all my reviews
Good points:
Fits the phone but I did need to take the phone out of the standard case.
Touch screen works well through the clear case
Buttons line up well with the marks on the case as does the headphone hole.
Large back opening makes fitting fairly easy

Bad Points:
Very little stretch in the arm strap, would probably cause a problem if you have larger biceps.
Neoprene does absorb sweat so phone could get pretty damp on a long run, although lumia design feels pretty well sealed for the likely level of dampness.
Elasticated headphone holder unlikely to be of much use as its very narrow and would be hard to thread a set of wires through, would work for routing cable though.
I'd have preferred it was sized to take the phone in its standard Nokia case as I doubt the Nokia case will cope well with being removed often, I'm pretty sure it will fit in but it would be extremely tight and hard to put in and I'd expect this would damage the armband after a while.

All in all this looks to be the best choice for the lumia 800.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does Exactly as described, 4 Jun. 2013
Mr. C. Mcvey (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Very well fitting, and holds the phone tight. Touch screen still works through the clear plastic which is a bonus. only thing I'd say to those who have used elasticated bands before is....this isn't elasticated!!! This isn't a problem but you have to sit it above the bicep or below the bicep if you have a large bicep. That's it really, well worth the cash and well made.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit well, but only just., 26 Jan. 2013
Very good fit it well but no gap to any thing else as it should be, fogete about the little poquet for the headphones no way to fit that but overall very good. recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 4 April 2013
A fairly tight fit (abit more than I expected) but does the job well. Maybe a little over priced for what it is but overall I cannot complain. Well worth a buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, 31 Mar. 2013
Nothing bad to report...my nokia n8 fits perfectly in it! The phone is easy to operate and the only thing that I did notice is that sometimes when someone is calling you, because the cover plastic is too close from the sensor beneath the nokia saying, the phone will ring but the screen will be black and you will need to remove the phone from the armband to see who it is and answer of course.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!, 17 Feb. 2014
This is a great little armband, fits around my forearm and my upper arms so you skinny minxes should be able to wear it just fine, it's a velcro strap so fits comfortably and snugly. The phone is just as easy to use with this casing as without, there aren't holes for the buttons on the side but there are markings to remind you where they are ;)

The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the bit in the picture, where the earphones wire is tied up all nice and out of the way, well, that's not so easy to accomplish in reality. Other than that, it's a great piece of kit, keeps my phone secure and most importantly, still very useable!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 22 Sept. 2013
This is a great product, my nokia fits nice and snug and i can still use the touch screen when it's in the armband. delivery was quick and well packed.