5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for the price.
These small ionisers work very well. You can smell the ozone (without this, how would you know if it was working?). Very quiet, and easy to move from room to room.
Published 18 months ago by I. L. Evans

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless
Not fit for purpose,both burnt out very quickly,far to weak and flimsy,no wonder
it was buy one get one free,do NOT buy.
Published 16 months ago by michael tunstall

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for the price., 6 Mar 2013
I. L. Evans (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2 X Air Purifier and Ioniser Silver / Black - (TWIN PACK) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought this ioniser, 21 Feb 2013
Before I had this ioniser I had to take anti-histamine tablets at bedtime. The unit emits a slight hum which you soon get used too. I have one in the bedroom permenantly and the other I use occasionally to get rid of cooking smells.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 21 May 2013
it was buy one get one free,do NOT buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 7 Sep 2013
Does not clear anything from the air, just uses electricity for nothing. Wish I had bought more expensive ones now!

1.0 out of 5 stars unacceptable!, 3 Mar 2014
I am highly disappointed by this product, I ordered 2 one for me and one for my daughter who suffers greatly with allergies, I thought this product would help her a great deal.
However, upon arrival of the air purifiers I took note of how badly damaged the overall packaging was, I had hoped that the product itself was unaffected and at first glance it was.
Upon closer inspection we realised that the filter (that is removable for the purpose of cleaning) would not come out, I was afraid to pull it out as I didn't want to damage the product any more. And on the other air purifier, the first setting (Whisper I believe) would not function.
So you're telling me I ordered 2 faulty products ... completely unacceptable ... I am incredibly dissatisfied.
What a waste of money, and to add insult to injury, the price for sending it back was almost the same as I paid for BOTH air purifiers!!!

I do not recommend this product ... I am just disillusioned I suppose, I guess it's the sellers fault, or maybe it happened during transportation but that doesn't change the fact that I spent money and got nothing ... what a disappointment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 22 Feb 2014
The air seems more crisper
and fresher when entering the room. I initially bought it as I'm a smoker and it does seem to freshen the room and deodorise that stale smell. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2x Air Purifier and Ioniser, 29 May 2014
This is an UV based Ioniser, the filters can be removed and manually cleaned, it therefore does not require purchasing new equipment/cartridges to do it's job, 2 modes (whisper and turbo) both working respectively quiet, a weak humming noise can be heard especially when placed very close to bed or when just moved to different area. Arrived before estimate (always a plus) and the "ozon"-smell, if not yet used to, is fairly distinctive, works also well with my allergies. This machine allows my lady to keep the windows closed at night and me still having a fair bit of "fresh" air. Works also great to neutralise smells (i.e. new carpet or cleaning chemicals)

4.0 out of 5 stars Loving the Negative Reviews, 2 Aug 2014
Thanks to all for negative reviews. Got to work with soldering iron and super glue and fixed before using. Been running 3 months non stop with no issues. My son has terrible hayfever and slept very badly. Since buying and repairing the ioniser my son sleeps soundly. I did keep a close eye on them. Nothing too report. But clean filters regularly as performance drops if not done.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, don't buy., 16 Mar 2014
Awful, let's of a smell that to begin with isn't so bad but after 10minutes it soon can be very obviously noticed and is very off putting. Doesn't actually seem to help in the way it is supposed to. Gave one to my mum but they both have ended up in the bin.

5.0 out of 5 stars clean medical smell, 8 Mar 2014
Mr. G. Forster "gazo" (shef england) - See all my reviews
great item a mate got these and he smokes in his flat but the smell of smoke is not presant, so i got some as i do smoke to and same cant smell the smoke unless you are having a cig at time but 5 to 10mins with this on and smell goes

also great when cooking

would purchase again if needed to

10/10 for seller