5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended
I have been wearing these slippers every day for several weeks in the winter months. They are very warm, comfortable, and have held their shape well. The size I bought was a UK7 which is a good fit for my 6 shoe size. A well-made item. Recommended.
Published 21 months ago by Ixus

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocked from Solihull
Published 19 months ago by Al's babe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 3 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars warm booties, 17 Dec 2012
Ive had these booties before, I loved them so much I had been planning to buy another
pair at a popular department store, but after seeing them on Amazon at the price I got
them at ..was more then happy and bought 2 pairs instead...they arrived much quicker them I expected
in great condition, Fast and efficient service as always Amazon..Thank you..Loverly and warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bootie, 30 Dec 2012
Sizing perfect (I am a standard size 5) warm, snug and so comfy I don't want to take them off. They have a deep / thick rubber sole which makes them fine for outside use providing it' s not a wet day( whereby the material upper would get soaked ) - I regularly wear them for the supermarket trip!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bootie Slippers, 29 Dec 2012
Noodles (Aberdeen, Scotland) - See all my reviews
These are the most cozy slippers worn EVER. Contour your feet, keeps draughts from your anckles and has none slip soles. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, 27 Dec 2012
I find I can turn down the heating, these keep me so warm, and good solid soles for nipping out to the bin.!

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER SLIPPERS, 24 Dec 2012
THESE WERE SUGGESTED TO ME WHEN I WENT ON AMAZON AND I'M SO GLAD.THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE,COSY AND KEEP MY FEET LOVELY AND WARM,THEY ARE SMART LOOKING TOO AND SEVERAL FRIENDS HAVE THOUGHT THEY ARE A PAIR OF THE FAMOUS AUSSIE BRAND.I'D SAY THEY ARE SURELY AS GOOD AND AT THE PRICE AN ABSOLUTE SNIP.I RECOMMEND THEM TO ANY ONE

4.0 out of 5 stars smart, warm, comfortable....., 16 Dec 2012
Great product - would have given 5* but I did find the sizing small and had to return the first pair for a replacement (which was handled very promptly!)

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocked from Solihull, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Isotoner Women's Suedette Bootie Style Scuffs (Apparel)
This product was sent to me obviously worn as there were scuff marks and what looked like paint on the soles, when I complained I was told "I am afraid we do not send out used items", I took photo's and returned the product only to be told by Isotoner that they still have not been received, nearly one month later and still no contact from them, I have had to do all the running, I have now put the issue in the hands of Amazon Customer Service and they have refunded me the price of the slippers but not the postage. I have had to give this company 1 star as there is no facility to give them 0 stars, there customer service and quality control are dreadful. If this company would like to see the photo's and refund my postage I would be happy to hear from them. I will keep you posted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully comfortable slipper/boots - work casually or even in the office, 22 Dec 2012
Lovely comfortable, well made item. Just what I wanted. Inner sole is memory foam which makes them easy on the feet, Walked around in comfort and confidence

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, attractive and ideal with an excellent sole., 18 Dec 2012
Snezzy "Ljubica" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
I ordered two of these and am delighted with my purchase. These are well made with a strong and properly constructed sole, not one of those that lasts only a short while before it disintegrates. Arrival was quick and efficient.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›