on 14 December 2012
Very pleased an elegant watch and I can see the time. Thank you very much I am very pleased with it.
on 4 December 2012
I bought this as a present for my wife for Xmas. She loves watches and I'm sure this will be well received.
It's a stunning design, and looks and feels like a watch twice the price!
on 8 August 2012
I wanted to treat myself to a good watch that could go from daytime to evening and this is it. Beautiful to look at and nice gold tone. My only gripe is that the clasp keeps coming off on its own. It might have to do with this particular one and I hope to have it tweaked soon. Certainly looks like I paid more for it!
on 1 September 2012
This watch is very good value for money and looks more expensive than it is. It is an attractive piece of jewellry which can be worn on all occasions, everyday or special. I'm very happy with it.
on 2 January 2014
What do you want for for money. At a knockdown price of £40 (a saving of £80 on mrrp) this watch represents real value for money. A simple elegant timepiece manufactured by a trusted and reliable company. When compared with other watches of a similar price the Accurist Quartz watch really is in a league of its own. You can only really appreciate the watches good look once it is on the wrist, where it looks and feels like a much more expensive timepiece.

Delivered well within the estimated time for delivery and in time for christmas which was excellent as it was bought as a present late in the day.

Can not fault the product, nor the delivery. Would I recommed this product - most certainly.
on 10 February 2014
Love my Accurist watch. Very attractive. I chose Accurist as have dealt them them before. After service is excellent. I sent my watch back for bracelet adjustment. I always need a bigger bracelet. Not cheap but worthwhile. Service is supposedly free, but have to send £10 for insurance & return postage. Cost me £6 plus to post by recorded delivery. Just bear in mind when you are purchasing if you need to return for adjustment, add on the extra £16 or so.
on 14 January 2014
This watch is slim and very classy looking. I have a large wrist and the band was perfect for me. I am very happy with it.
on 6 December 2013
It wasn't what I was expecting. The watch is too small. I should have check the dimensions before buying. Not impress.
on 31 December 2012
I bought this whilst it was on offer. If this is a genuine product, I am extremely disappointed. It feels so cheap, was not wrapped round the cushion as it should have been, but around a bit of cardboard, and then thrown in a twisted plastic bag. Even the plastic protective cover was all over the place.. Just feels as though it should have cost about £5 for a rubbish copy. I will be returning this product
on 10 February 2014
This was my treat to myself as I decided I needed a watch with a bigger face. Found I couldn't always see a smaller watch face very well. It arrived in a very short time and I really love it. Had to have a couple of links taken out of the bracelet as I have very narrow wrists, but it is extremely smart and easy to wear. Definitely a good "treat".