5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, Best version out of three i've brought., 10 Feb 2014
True devotion to Mary is by far my number one book! haven't read anything more inspirational and moving as this (apart from the catholic bible).

I would truly recommend true devotion to anybody, epically to people who have an issue with praying to Mary.

After buying two different versions of St Louis De Montfort I've finally found the one which is simply laid out. You have the main text and information in the front part of the book and in the second part you have the consecration perfectly laid out day by day for you.

Everyone should read this and try to complete the consecration.

5.0 out of 5 stars Controversy of our Holy Queen., 29 July 2013
This review is from: True Devotion to Mary: With Preparation for Total Consecration (Kindle Edition)
A wonderful book to say the least;Since the reformation of Christs holy church in England and the destruction of what was a most beautiful legacy brought to this country by Saints. Holy Mary is the mother of God and this book tell's us why. I feel so strongly about how the Queen of Heaven has been treated by those who say that being Catholic is being an idolater. All Church of ENGLAND Churches need to read this book. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Revelation., 26 Jun 2013
G. T. Woolsey "a wolf to man" (N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
Not everyone will appreciate this dissertation on Mary and the catholic faith, but if you are a believer and interested in developing your understanding then it is well worth the effort. I say effort as the writing style is of course dated which leaves it a little hard to digest. i personally find it difficult to read this style of discourse but that takes nothing away from the content and the authors intent. it is a period piece and he was after all canonized. That should put it in context, it is full of revelation for those of us who want to know more about our faith and how to practice it.

5.0 out of 5 stars True Devotion, 22 April 2014
God given devotion to Our Blessed Mother and a blessing worked through the life of St Louis - Maria Grignon De Montfort. The best devotion I have ever come across. Inspirational !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The basis of Catholicism, 15 Mar 2014
St Monfort explains how important Marian devotion is if one wishes to get close to her Son. Theologically sound and approved by the Church, the book expounds on the topic by using both Scripture and Tradition, showing us that Mary is the easiest and surest way for us to draw closer to Jesus. I thoroughly reccommend the Consecration to all Catholics who are particularly devoted to Mary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Challenging, but worth it., 4 Mar 2014
St Loius' book is a challenging, and at first you will want to put it aside. However, if it is persevered with you will reap rewards

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Lady, Mother of God., 11 Aug 2013
A lovely book , that gives us a true picture of Mary, Mother of God. Well worth the buy, I do recommend it to all, who have a respect the love of God.

5.0 out of 5 stars One word: Amazing, 24 Jun 2013
I came across this book bata Youth Catholic Programme. I love this book. I have been recommending it to every Catholic I know. It is a must have. We are so blessed to have our Blessed Mother.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Oct 2014