2,957 Reviews
 (1,652)

1,705 of 1,766 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget
Having fun with my Kindle Fire - Great for reading, watching films/TV and listening to music. Great media consumption device. Browsing the web is easy and quick. The whole thing is just great to have on the table. So many films and shows to watch (I love horror movies and have been catching up on the old Black and white B movies)....

I have had problems with...
Published 21 months ago by Fiale

1,540 of 1,634 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Shiny thing make it all better!
First impressions - the Kindle Fire is slightly heavier than I anticipated, but has a well made feel, with a smooth rubberised back and concealed on/off switch. The ereader has good resolution for static images, and vivid colours which make web browsing a pleasure. However, the default brightness setting was quite hard on my eyes and needed lowering when in an ebook,...
Published 22 months ago by RM/TM

‹ Previous | 1275 276 277296 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars kindle fire, 26 Dec 2012
This review is from: Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - With Special Offers [Previous Generation] (Electronics)
had kindle fire as xmas present short battery life,cant get any free games,dont seem to be able to access my amazon account not much good its just a shiney black thing

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 25 Dec 2012
I bought this specifically for holidays as I can take my books, games and also keep in touch whilst I'm away on a tablet that fits in my handbag. It's wonderful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas kindle fire, 25 Dec 2012
Would recommend this kindle to anyone I have waited since the beginning of November for Christmas to come as hubby brought it for me very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Christmas, 25 Dec 2012
I am busy learning all the tricks. ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindlr Fire, 25 Dec 2012
Good - Great for books & email, even sychronises books wit my old Kindle.
Downside is it does not seem to work with Adobe docs

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle fire, 25 Dec 2012
very good for reading in bed without disrupting your partner with the light good offers on book downloads very handy not having to carry boos on holidays

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle fire, 25 Dec 2012
Had no expectations about the fire but once received I actually think its good, I'm not very technically minded but find it quiet easy to use. I have an iPhone and the apps are in abundance for that, that's the only draw back for the kindle, need more apps but apart from that I am enjoying using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire, 25 Dec 2012
Great quality device, very easy to use, very responsive, great quality graphics, video and sound, app store is good, prices affordable, worth every penny paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Friday offer, 25 Dec 2012
I'm very happy with my kindle. It is aiding with my studies. And considering I got it for 99. It was a real bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars brill!, 25 Dec 2012
So glad I bought this, it is amazing, my grand children also love using it. Meets my expectations and more.

‹ Previous | 1275 276 277296 | Next ›