5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes
Bought two pairs, one for strolling in the country with the dogs and the other for sitting in the summer sunshine. Love that they have rubber soles. Speedy delivery. Many thanks
Published 10 months ago by Barbara Nicholson

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap quality
These shoes are very pretty looking but you can not get much wear out of them as the material is so thin, I have only worn them once and each pair have a small hole where my little toe is. They are a little bit big on me so not due to being to small on me.
Published 21 months ago by soph

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap quality, 22 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes, 9 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 8 Feb 2013
I had to send my first pair back as they were too big, but I had no problem returning them other than the cost. The second pair were a bit tight but gave after the first wearing and I found them very comfortable and light. Easy to pack as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes, 3 Aug 2013
Just what I needed for trip to Abu Dhabi. 42 degrees at midday. Hope they go in washing machine . One

ARRAY(0xaf60315c)