5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous versatile boots
Published 18 months ago by Banana

Warm and comfortable but an absolute pain if the laces come loose. They have to be threaded through a sort of leather tunnel which is longer than the metal tip of the lace. Why couldn't they have been made with eyeholes or simple clasps? Some sort of implement is needed (I used a small screwdriver) to re-thread.
Published 29 days ago by lilicwm

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous versatile boots, 30 Oct. 2013
Banana (Huddersfield, UK.) - See all my reviews
Every item of footwear I order at the moment has been too small. So I ordered a 41 to also allow for thick socks. Well they were massive, so a true 41. I returned them and reordered a size 40 and they are perfect. Still roomy for thicker socks. I wore them to visit London and they were very comfy, and coped well in the rain. A lovely colour, versatile, great with a long skirt or leggings and jeans, being able to wear them up or turned down. They just feel luxurious and good quality. I'm impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking boots, 16 Jan. 2015
Rosemary Parr (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought a black pair of these in a shop to make sure the fit was right as they have to take orthotics as well as my feet. Having found that the first pair worked, I wanted a pair to change with. The colour is reddish brick.so it goes with lots of things. The animal print fur is beautifully soft and the boots are versatile in that they lace up with no fur showing or can be worn with the top turned down and fastened in place with a couple of poppers. A friend came to visit and fell in love with them. I'm just grateful that i wear two sizes bigger than she does or I would have had to wrestle the boots from her. Will probably buy another pair in this design but in another colour as I really like them. Now need to find something equally well fitting for warmer days.

5.0 out of 5 stars joesef seibel schuhfabrik GmbH sandra 04 ankle boots carmen red, 19 Nov. 2013
my joesef seibel ankle boots arrived today they are awsome colour deep red perfect fit i am a true size 6 39 so comfy quality light weight perfect for the winter season look great with short demin skirt and wool tights i love them first time purchase from joesef seibel excellent quality thankyou they arrived well before the time stated thankyou amazon you made my day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent adjustment, 12 Jun. 2014
These fit perfectly although large for a 4. If I remember you have to be careful and pick your European size eg 37 as the conversion is wrong. Wearable with tights or socks and flap up or down. Soft but stylish

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and style, 9 Jan. 2014
I loved these boots and wore them for the first time on a trip to Venice which included a lot of walking. I had water protected them so was not worried about slight rain. I took a size smaller in this shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars like the green ones are shown as), 19 Feb. 2015
Boots arrived promply, but they have different fur to the one in the picture,(cream/brown ermine type,like the green ones are shown as). As it happens I like it, so decided to keep them. They are VERY comfortable. New boots worn for a whole weekend around Edinburgh .I need to wear thick socks with them,but I wanted to be able to wear them so that's fine ! I may try wearing with an insole as the heel of the boot is quite wide,but this doesn't affect the comfort.

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfortable but an absolute pain if the laces come loose, 7 April 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant boots., 16 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Josef Seibel Schuhfabrik GmbH Sandra 04 Ankle Boots Women's (Shoes)
Brilliant! I usually have to look around for ages before I find a suitable pair of boots/shoes. These Joseph Seibel boots are fabulous; comfortable, warm, good grip of sole; excellent fit that allows room for a nice & chunky pair of socks; unusual color too.l will certainly buy Seibel boots/shoes again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant boots, 17 Nov. 2013
Very comfy - and stylish - and warm.
Could not get my size and the colour I wanted in the shops - ordered on line - not only cheaper - but also arrived ahead of scheduled date - in time to wear to go on holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, 28 Sept. 2014
I bought these boots for a trip to Canada at Christmas. They are a good fit with enough room to wear socks with them and still be comfortable. I would definately recommend them to a friend. These are great boots.