5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for most ages.
I received 12 different animals; 2 fish, 1 ray, 1 sealion, 1 seal, i squid, 1 urchin, 1 eel, 1jellyfish, 1 snail, 1lobster, 1 snail. All about 3cms in size. Quality moulding. Lovely. All individually packaged. I bought them for water play for my 3year old and 18 month old. Perfect.
Published 9 months ago by liz cooper

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced
Very small, ordered a similar package of zoo animals at the same time from another seller, same size for half the price...these aren't worth the money, but my grandson may like them...I suppose I'll just have to keep them away from the other grandson being so small. Disappointed.
Published 8 months ago by T BULL

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, 18 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for most ages., 20 Feb 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars 12 packs of one not one pack of 12, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Sea Life Creature Animals Figures - Pack of 12 (Toy)
Great sea creatures but they are individually wrapped and you get a random selection of 12 which can mean duplication. If you are ordering for party bags then they are fab but if you are wanting a set of play toys be aware you may get duplicates.

2.0 out of 5 stars a bit disappointed, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: Sea Life Creature Animals Figures - Pack of 12 (Toy)
I had also ordered a pack of 24 sea creatures, not realising that they were virtually the same creatures. so I thought I
would send this pack back, until I found I had to pay postage which was nearly as much as the pack cost so didn't bother.
there are 12 but 4of them were double, so who ever picked them didn't do a very good job cos in the picture it shows them
all different.

5.0 out of 5 stars http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0083JATTC/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_2, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: Sea Life Creature Animals Figures - Pack of 12 (Toy)
THE GRANDKIDS LOVE THEM. FABULOUS BUY & GREAT PRICE. GOOD FOR PLAY & LEARNING NAMES & SOUNDS ETC. GOOD ENOUGH TO BRING THE BIG KID OUT IN ANYONE.JUST PICK ONE UP & FEEL THE IMAGINATION START TO FLOW :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sealife creatures, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Sea Life Creature Animals Figures - Pack of 12 (Toy)
My two year old grandson loves animals, so bought these for him to play with and for animal recognition ,he recognises the names of more animals than his grandad does!

Sea Life Creature Animals Figures - Pack of 12