5.0 out of 5 stars I just love this grobag!
The item was exactly as described, arrived on time and is great quality. The only thing I would have liked to see is snaps in the arm area to make it smaller for younger/smaller babies.
Published 12 months ago by Ms. Sarah R. Couper

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved it but the pattern fades really badly
Published 21 months ago by Charlotte Ring

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love this grobag!, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Grobag Button Rose 1.0 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (6-18 Months) (Baby Product)
The thermometer that comes with the grobag has been very useful in my baby's room. My husband and I feel much more comfortable and confident when we know the temperature in her room and can then dress her accordingly at night time.
I would definitely buy another one of these!

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality product, 12 Feb. 2014
C. L. Berry - See all my reviews
This was a gift for a 4 week premature baby it swamped her a bit but now fits her well. Good quality product

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved it but the pattern fades really badly, 3 Aug. 2013
I loved the pattern of the growbag and was really pleased when it arrived. It looks so cute on my little girl. After using it a few times I noticed that the top section has faded really badly so you can't seen the pattern anymore. It has only faded in patches around he neck area which I'm guessing is from where my daughter has dribbled (which children do!). It's such a shame as it was really nice and I was so pleased initially.

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, 21 July 2013
lovely product perfect for my 19 month old daughter would recommend good quality product soft and long enough would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars So practical, pretty and useful, 21 Feb. 2013
This is one of the growbags that is easy to do up with the poppers at the top and the zipper on the side. Plenty of length and width for a wriggly toddler. The fabric feels soft and it has just the right amount of thickness to ensure a cosy night sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2014
Great quality-price relevance! Light, soft and cozy in a very girly pink shades.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Jun. 2014
I love sleeping bags, especially now my daughter is big enough to use them. This is great as it light and thin for summer nights. I use it everyday!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and comfy, 3 Dec. 2013
A lovely sleeping bag. Soft material and is very easy to wash. The colors did not fade after a few washes. The zipper cover on the side under baby's arm is very well made. Sweet in look and my 4 month old loves it. Ease to put on. I would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Nov. 2013
My little ones room gets soo warm so this summer gro bag is just perfect! Washes really well overall I am pleased with it xx

5.0 out of 5 stars A good night's sleep, 23 Aug. 2013
Perfect for summer nights. Light weight, pretty pattern without being overly 'girly'. It washes very well (and believe me, we've washed it numerous times!) and hasn't faded. It is very long so if you have a dainty baby you might have to wait longer than 6 months to put themm in.

Would highly recommend.