5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Great stuff felt great taking this product after my steroid cycle will defintley purchase this again
Published 3 months ago by Neil unsworth

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Nut as good as pct advanced
Published 9 days ago by Paul Frost

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Sep 2014
This review is from: PCT Xtreme (Post Cycle Support & Testosterone Booster) (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective pct supplement, 13 May 2013
Everyone told me how important PCT was when I was planning my cycle of Epistane. So I found this product from Iron Labs which had a few good reviews online and I thought I'd give it a go as my cycle was quite low dosed, so I didn't see that I needed everything 'stronger' than this.
Anyway, I ran it as per the instructions on the pot which lasts around 4 weeks total and I was very happy with the results. I made pretty good gains on my Epistane cycle and this product made sure that I didn't lose any of these during PCT. All my strength and weight gains stayed with me during PCT - I was really happy with this, as I had been scared to lose the progress I had made.
I didn't get blood tests done to confirm, but I am confident to say that this PCT got my levels rebalanced effectively - I know I can't be sure, but it has got my libido firing on all cylinders after it had seemed a bit down at the end of the Epistane.
So I am really happy with this product, it was a great PCT.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 28 May 2014
Recovered fine with this product. Good quality product , would definaty purchase again, third time to use this, would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Good post cycle support, 13 Jun 2013
This product worked very well for my pct after a PH cycle, I didn't lose any gains and felt good the whole time. I like the ingredients a lot - good mix of test boosters and estrogen blockers - and it is by far the best value I have found. Plus apparently Iron Labs is a british brand which is a bonus rather than all the usual yank stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 16 Dec 2013
A good testosterone booster with a great combination of ingredients and at a very affordable price. I highly reccomend this product for serious athletes.

5.0 out of 5 stars good safeguard though, 1 Oct 2014
Currently on this, didn't see a drop in anything while on, good safeguard though

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Oct 2014
Only just started using, however have used previously and was more than happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Dec 2014
Exactly what i was looking for, they actually work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Sep 2014
Great product would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars acne may be a problem, 26 Nov 2014
S. Music (London, UK) - See all my reviews
good stuff! definitely works!