5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product
My 83 year old mother needed a replacement microwave after the timer knob on her Sharp had broken. We researched many and settled on the Daewoo. It arrived very promptly, in perfect condition and took minutes to set up. The cream colour matches the kitchen decoration and it's slightly retro look is very stylish.
The controls are simple to use and the display is very...
Published 21 months ago by Mrs. Mary Morgan

2.0 out of 5 stars Third Time Lucky?
Published on 21 Aug 2011 by Togger

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product, 16 July 2012
The controls are simple to use and the display is very clear to see.
The interior light illuminates the food well as it cooks. The door opens by simply pulling the handle, which, though my Mother has weak arms, she can manage easily. The oven is also heavy enough to stay put on the work surface and not "walk forward" when she opens the door.
We are delighted with this microwave and at such a good price, we certainly recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Third Time Lucky?, 21 Aug 2011
Togger (Darwen, Lancs, UK) - See all my reviews
We purchased this on a Sunday & it arrived very quickly on Tuesday.Unfortunately after a few seconds it seemed a bit noisy, making a vibrating noise even though the surface it was placed on was flat. Amazon replaced it immediately and the second one arrived the following Saturday.Unfortunately while this one didn't make a noise neither did it heat anything put into it!!
We do like the look of it (it matches the other appliances etc.) but it does look a bit 'tinny'! Also while the first one had a 'white' lead & plug the second one had a 'grey' one!? This doesn't seem to be fitted very securely at the back of the microwave.It still starts & the turnable is rotating but as I say, there's no heat coming through, it didn't even heat a cup of water so it's useless!!
(I wonder if this may be a 'reconditioned/returned' model!??) We are hoping that Amazon replace this second faulty model.
If this third one we get actually works properly we may amend our marking but we'll wait and see!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my shiny red microwave !, 22 Nov 2010
I have to say I love this microwave ! I bought it to co-ordinate with my red Delonghi Toaster and kettle and it is a perfect match - oooh it looks so lovely! It is MUCH smaller than my previous microwave - it is exactly the right size for a large dinner plate ...I like to cook a whole chicken in my microwave and was concerned that the large bowl I use would not fit in ...it did..but not with the lid on so I have to pop clingfilm over it...not a problem. It is very powerful and is also the easiest microwave to use that I have ever had. It is a bit "tinny" but it does the job and looks good too , what more could you want ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Microwave, 28 Jan 2011
Very happy with the Red Daewoo Microwave. Matches my others items perfectly. Basic but it is what I was expecting.. Nice & compact in my narrow kitchen. Wish I,d bought it sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Jun 2012
We're very pleased with this product and the buying experience. The microwave works perfectly, looks great and is the ideal size. The package arrived promptly- no problems at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 2 Feb 2013
Looks good with the cream finish not the biggest of microwaves. Only one problem is you cannot fit a dinner plate inside otherwise very happy. Delivered very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 1 May 2011
Such an amazing microwave, stunning and stylish. It looks just too good in my kitchen it had prompted me to get all my appliances to match. Very easy to use and heats and cooks food perfectly. Super fast delivery, on a bank holiday too :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Snazzy but a bit tinny, 5 April 2011
Lovely retro red and looks great in the kitchen. Can fit a full size dinner plate in which is unexpected as it is much smaller than my old microwave. Only downside is it sounds like a rattling can when it's working but other than that it's fine and looks lovely with all my other red kitchen stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Microwave, 1 Aug 2010
The microwave is fabulous. Very retro, solidly built, and a talking point when friends come round!

1.0 out of 5 stars Daewoo Microwave, 13 July 2012
Inked Angel (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Broke after less than 3 months!!
I was initially very pleased with cream Daewoo microwave as it worked well and matched my cream kettle and toaster.
It has now started making a very loud noise when used and the top of microwave gets really hot.
I spoke to Daewoo customer service who were surprisingly unhelpful.
Amazon on the other hand immediately dispatched a replacement.
Well done Amazon