5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product
My 83 year old mother needed a replacement microwave after the timer knob on her Sharp had broken. We researched many and settled on the Daewoo. It arrived very promptly, in perfect condition and took minutes to set up. The cream colour matches the kitchen decoration and it's slightly retro look is very stylish.
The controls are simple to use and the display is very...
Published on 16 July 2012 by Mrs. Mary Morgan

1.0 out of 5 stars looks good, that's all
Published on 12 Jan. 2012 by Ali

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product, 16 July 2012
The controls are simple to use and the display is very clear to see.
The interior light illuminates the food well as it cooks. The door opens by simply pulling the handle, which, though my Mother has weak arms, she can manage easily. The oven is also heavy enough to stay put on the work surface and not "walk forward" when she opens the door.
We are delighted with this microwave and at such a good price, we certainly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Jun. 2012
We're very pleased with this product and the buying experience. The microwave works perfectly, looks great and is the ideal size. The package arrived promptly- no problems at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 2 Feb. 2013
Looks good with the cream finish not the biggest of microwaves. Only one problem is you cannot fit a dinner plate inside otherwise very happy. Delivered very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Microwave, 1 Aug. 2010
The microwave is fabulous. Very retro, solidly built, and a talking point when friends come round!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my shiny red microwave !, 22 Nov. 2010
I have to say I love this microwave ! I bought it to co-ordinate with my red Delonghi Toaster and kettle and it is a perfect match - oooh it looks so lovely! It is MUCH smaller than my previous microwave - it is exactly the right size for a large dinner plate ...I like to cook a whole chicken in my microwave and was concerned that the large bowl I use would not fit in ...it did..but not with the lid on so I have to pop clingfilm over it...not a problem. It is very powerful and is also the easiest microwave to use that I have ever had. It is a bit "tinny" but it does the job and looks good too , what more could you want ?

1.0 out of 5 stars looks good, that's all, 12 Jan. 2012
Like many others, I chose this microwave because it looked pretty good. I ignored the reviews warning of problems- to my cost. The microwave arrived just before Christmas, I used it maybe three times to reheat drinks and make porridge with no problem, the 4th time the drink was stone cold. I assumed I had pressed the wrong button, tried again and it heated fine. I had this problem of the machine not heating anything on and off for a week or so, until it stopped heating altogether.
Have had to phone Amazon for it to be collected and will wait for a refund as I don't want the same model again.Will pay more attention to the reviews in future.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just didnt work, 14 Nov. 2012
Not really a lot to say.
Looked very nice on arrival, but it just didnt work.
Would not heat up or cook anything on any setting.
Such a waste of time, having to send it back etc.

Have to say that AMAZON were brilliant, with refunding the postage and the cost of the Microwave.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant on all aspects, 1 Feb. 2012
This is just a great buy - awesome look about it, good size with the 20litres and very easy to use.

For the price I think its a no-brainer, stylish and functional, what more could you want?!

I am a fan and I am glad I got it :-)

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty but unable to return it!, 2 Aug. 2013
When we found this it seemed like a great device as he had the retro look we were after. It failed after two months but Amazon will only accept a return within 30 days and Daewoo are as useless as a chocolate teapot. I have now called Daewoo support four times and they are still asking us to go back to Amazon... but Amazon will not allow me to return it.

If you would like a good looking Microwave that does not warm food then this is the device for you. Waste of money and will not be buying Daewoo again. Save your money and look elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snazzy but a bit tinny, 5 April 2011
Lovely retro red and looks great in the kitchen. Can fit a full size dinner plate in which is unexpected as it is much smaller than my old microwave. Only downside is it sounds like a rattling can when it's working but other than that it's fine and looks lovely with all my other red kitchen stuff.