5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product
My 83 year old mother needed a replacement microwave after the timer knob on her Sharp had broken. We researched many and settled on the Daewoo. It arrived very promptly, in perfect condition and took minutes to set up. The cream colour matches the kitchen decoration and it's slightly retro look is very stylish.
The controls are simple to use and the display is very...
Published on 16 July 2012 by Mrs. Mary Morgan

1.0 out of 5 stars damaged
Published on 22 Oct. 2012 by shaza

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product, 16 July 2012
The controls are simple to use and the display is very clear to see.
The interior light illuminates the food well as it cooks. The door opens by simply pulling the handle, which, though my Mother has weak arms, she can manage easily. The oven is also heavy enough to stay put on the work surface and not "walk forward" when she opens the door.
We are delighted with this microwave and at such a good price, we certainly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Jun. 2012
We're very pleased with this product and the buying experience. The microwave works perfectly, looks great and is the ideal size. The package arrived promptly- no problems at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 2 Feb. 2013
Looks good with the cream finish not the biggest of microwaves. Only one problem is you cannot fit a dinner plate inside otherwise very happy. Delivered very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my shiny red microwave !, 22 Nov. 2010
I have to say I love this microwave ! I bought it to co-ordinate with my red Delonghi Toaster and kettle and it is a perfect match - oooh it looks so lovely! It is MUCH smaller than my previous microwave - it is exactly the right size for a large dinner plate ...I like to cook a whole chicken in my microwave and was concerned that the large bowl I use would not fit in ...it did..but not with the lid on so I have to pop clingfilm over it...not a problem. It is very powerful and is also the easiest microwave to use that I have ever had. It is a bit "tinny" but it does the job and looks good too , what more could you want ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this item, 19 Dec. 2011
Very happy with this microwave, we really only use it to sterilise the baby's bottles and heat up baby food which it appears to do fine. Colour is good and the 'chrome' handles and buttons make a nice contrast. This replaces our previous Daewoo microwave which we had for about 10 years, hope this one lasts as long!

5.0 out of 5 stars DAEWOOD MICROWAVE - RED, 20 Oct. 2011
I bought this to match my red kettle (still deciding on which red toaster to complete the trio). Before purchasing I read other purchasers' reviews and so was slightly worried that I may experience problems with the product. But no, I love it! Simple to use, quick, silent and looks splendid in my kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snazzy but a bit tinny, 5 April 2011
Lovely retro red and looks great in the kitchen. Can fit a full size dinner plate in which is unexpected as it is much smaller than my old microwave. Only downside is it sounds like a rattling can when it's working but other than that it's fine and looks lovely with all my other red kitchen stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Microwave, 1 Aug. 2010
The microwave is fabulous. Very retro, solidly built, and a talking point when friends come round!

5.0 out of 5 stars Daewoo KOR6N9RR 20 litre 800 watt Touch Control Solo Microwave Oven, 3 Mar. 2011
well what can i say... well here goes... the first one i recieved didn't work but thruogh amazons great assistance a replacement arrived 2 days later after contacting them, the microwave itself is great and looks great and i have no regret's in ordering a replacement. Thanks Amazon for your rapid response

1.0 out of 5 stars damaged, 22 Oct. 2012
the microwave was of lovely design but smaller than it looks on the pictures,the cream colour is a nice cream, not a yellow cream, but i should of listened to the reviews, the item did look like it had fallen from a height, their was a dint on the side of the microwave but no damage to the box it came in, and the door didnt align properly when closed,seems very dangerous for a microwave door not to close properly, have sent back for a refund, will be looking for a different retro style microwave, shame because it does look nice.