5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product
My 83 year old mother needed a replacement microwave after the timer knob on her Sharp had broken. We researched many and settled on the Daewoo. It arrived very promptly, in perfect condition and took minutes to set up. The cream colour matches the kitchen decoration and it's slightly retro look is very stylish.
The controls are simple to use and the display is very...
Published on 16 July 2012 by Mrs. Mary Morgan

1.0 out of 5 stars looks good, that's all
Published on 12 Jan. 2012 by Ali

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product, 16 July 2012
The controls are simple to use and the display is very clear to see.
The interior light illuminates the food well as it cooks. The door opens by simply pulling the handle, which, though my Mother has weak arms, she can manage easily. The oven is also heavy enough to stay put on the work surface and not "walk forward" when she opens the door.
We are delighted with this microwave and at such a good price, we certainly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Jun. 2012
We're very pleased with this product and the buying experience. The microwave works perfectly, looks great and is the ideal size. The package arrived promptly- no problems at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 2 Feb. 2013
Looks good with the cream finish not the biggest of microwaves. Only one problem is you cannot fit a dinner plate inside otherwise very happy. Delivered very quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, but a bit dim perhaps?, 25 Dec. 2011
I was attracted by the retro style design and colour of this microwave, and the fact that it was simple to operate like my old sharp.
On the whole it is working as well as my old one, but I have a "problem" with the light. Maybe it is because the inside is darkish grey while my old one was of a light beige colour, or is it because of where the light bulb is placed, but the internal light is very dim. It is very hard to see what is cooking inside when the microwave is in operation.
It is a very little niggle, and for what I am using this microwave for it is not vital, but I wonder if it's a fault or normal lighting for this microwave.
For that, it's losing a star, but otherwise it is working very well, looks great and I am happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Microwave, 1 Aug. 2010
The microwave is fabulous. Very retro, solidly built, and a talking point when friends come round!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my shiny red microwave !, 22 Nov. 2010
I have to say I love this microwave ! I bought it to co-ordinate with my red Delonghi Toaster and kettle and it is a perfect match - oooh it looks so lovely! It is MUCH smaller than my previous microwave - it is exactly the right size for a large dinner plate ...I like to cook a whole chicken in my microwave and was concerned that the large bowl I use would not fit in ...it did..but not with the lid on so I have to pop clingfilm over it...not a problem. It is very powerful and is also the easiest microwave to use that I have ever had. It is a bit "tinny" but it does the job and looks good too , what more could you want ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Daewoo Microwave oven, 17 April 2011
Excellent microwave, easy cook button is a winner, set the time in 30sec intervals and the oven auto starts on full power, also it matches the red of the other kitchen equipment the girlfriend has bought.Daewoo KOR6N9RR 20 litre 800 watt Touch Control Solo Microwave Oven, Redt

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant on all aspects, 1 Feb. 2012
This is just a great buy - awesome look about it, good size with the 20litres and very easy to use.

For the price I think its a no-brainer, stylish and functional, what more could you want?!

I am a fan and I am glad I got it :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Snazzy but a bit tinny, 5 April 2011
Lovely retro red and looks great in the kitchen. Can fit a full size dinner plate in which is unexpected as it is much smaller than my old microwave. Only downside is it sounds like a rattling can when it's working but other than that it's fine and looks lovely with all my other red kitchen stuff.

1.0 out of 5 stars looks good, that's all, 12 Jan. 2012
Like many others, I chose this microwave because it looked pretty good. I ignored the reviews warning of problems- to my cost. The microwave arrived just before Christmas, I used it maybe three times to reheat drinks and make porridge with no problem, the 4th time the drink was stone cold. I assumed I had pressed the wrong button, tried again and it heated fine. I had this problem of the machine not heating anything on and off for a week or so, until it stopped heating altogether.
Have had to phone Amazon for it to be collected and will wait for a refund as I don't want the same model again.Will pay more attention to the reviews in future.