on 3 March 2015
arrived on time and worked first time, handy little cable to use when programming the Baofeng handie. I used the baofeng software as Chirp wouldnt play nice. appears to well made and no loose connections.
on 8 February 2014
Had some problems getting this to work. But when I Googled The problem I found lots of help on YouTube. After that it is easy to setup and helps programming your radio in a swiff.
Price is A+
on 28 December 2013
Not very impressed with the cable, could not download drivers for windows 8.1 and could not find a download for software for the radio either. Not very good, i guess you get what you pay for.
on 20 October 2015
An ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL accessory for programming your UV-5R. Works perfectly for me and wouldn't be without it. Radio is confusing to program. I use it with CHIRP software and all is fine.
on 19 March 2014
Used to program a UV-5RA works perfect, no problem with drivers.
Note: you have to wait until the radio ends transition (red led) to read or write data (choose an empty channel)
on 16 May 2016
This did not work. I have tried everything to get it working but no luck. Software supplied does not work. I doubt to is actually a real lead. Waste of my money. DONT BUY THIS
on 23 May 2016
Works great for programing my Baofeng 888s use CHIRP for best results, happy radioing
on 9 September 2013
The plastic that covers the USB connector has snapped off I havent used it since and had to manually reprogram my radio! Ball ache! I will find a better seller next time :(
on 5 February 2014
Compatible with W7. No issues with driver installation or connecting it to the radio, although I used one available at miklor site not the one with the included CD.
on 13 May 2015
It arrived very quickly, appears to be well made with good quality cable and ends. Mini CD for programming with it. Can't comment on as not had time to use yet.