on 26 July 2012
I am a beginner to this craft and I was amazed how effective this product was. It is very easy to use and gives the cake a lovely smooth finish, great product for a more professional finish.
0Comment22 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 March 2013
This product is ideal for smoothing fondant icing and can also be used to smooth buttercream frosting. Place wax paper over the newly buttercream iced cake sides, smooth over paper then carefuly remove the paper.
on 7 February 2013
only used it once up to yet , looking forward to using it a lot more.
very pleased. lighter than i thought.
on 5 March 2013
very good product, i love this gives a great finish to my cakes. would recommend to a friend. thanks guys
on 13 December 2012
I know everyone has their own way of smoothing the icing but i found this one best for me as a beginner. It helps get a smooth surface without dimples and kinks, there's no sticking to it, and its easy to hold.
on 21 July 2013
I brought this, as I was being asked to do more and more cakes. It's brilliant for spreading the icing and getting a nice finish. Would buy again if needed.
on 22 June 2013
a very good tool to use. gives very good results.
excellent delivery
an acceptable price
also the smoother is easy to use as well
on 1 July 2013
Perfect for smoothing out and shaping your fondant icing. I really didn't think I would need this tool but it turned out to be my saving grace.
on 8 June 2013
This tool is a fantastic addition to your baking gadgets. It smooths the roal icing to a soft sheen. I would highly recommend
on 30 May 2013
I purchased this Cake Smoother Decorating Polisher as a gift for my friend who loves baking. She thinks it's wonderful.