5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Really helps with blood circulation
Published 15 days ago by Tina Kaye

3.0 out of 5 stars Silicone Toe Rings
Cannot make my mind up about these! There was no instructions with them and the labeling was in CHinese. I'd been wearing them for a week or so before I realised I wasn't wearing them the right way! Have made my toes sweat, I will try them again when the waether is brighter!
Published 14 months ago by Tag

3.0 out of 5 stars Silicone Toe Rings, 21 May 2013
This review is from: TRIXES 2 x Soft Silicone Magnetic Toe Rings For Keep Fit Slim Weight Loss (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Really helps with blood circulation

1.0 out of 5 stars No, 16 May 2014
Don't understand this product I used it and it left me with pains on my toes for couple of days now

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 9 May 2014
Doesn't do anything other than than give you very uncomfortable feet. Only craving it curbed was the ability to walk

1.0 out of 5 stars Only worthy of 1 star because of quick delivery., 21 May 2013
I received them in the post this morning.
No legible instructions, poor quality product.
You get what you pay for. I got these as a joke because obviously I'd never buy them seriously as magnet therapy is a big pile of @&*$.

So, I put them on and one ripped straight away despite my very small size 5 feet.

Ho-hum. Save the 1.98 (with postage) and save up for gym membership.