5.0 out of 5 stars peace at last
My mrs can sleep now! anti snoring devices all relegated to a corner of the drawer now. I love them!
Published 22 months ago by dave

3.0 out of 5 stars Itchy at times but not bad for long periods of time
I bought a few sets of plugs to try and ignore the noise from some nuisance neighbours. I have the classic yellow cylinder plugs, the Laser Lite ones and these Daydream ones. I mainly bought these to stop having to keep buying foam plugs.

Published on 14 Aug. 2012 by Andrew.R

3.0 out of 5 stars Itchy at times but not bad for long periods of time, 14 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Daydream Ear Plugs Set of 4 (Misc.)

The classic cylinder ones are not comfortable for long periods of time due to the shape and are hard to put back in once you take them out. They are rated at about 30dB.

The Laser Lite ones are the most comfortable and rated at 35dB. Due to the dB scale not being linear, this means they cut out about twice the noise of the classic ones and I verified this standing next to a ventilation fan. They aren't all that easy to take in and out either though due to the heat of your ear, which makes the foam soft.

The Daydream plugs are 30dB so likewise they don't block as much noise as the Laser Lite ones. They are fairly easy to take in and out though. Sometimes the seal in the ear is easily lost by yawning and there's not much blocking them from slipping deep into your ear canal.

I wouldn't recommend the Daydream ones for sleeping in case they get stuck. The string that's connected is not securely attached to the plug. It's just a plastic insert that can slide out. I also find the rubber material can make my ear really itchy at times but I just pull out the plug, have a quick scratch and pop it back in.

I wear the Daydream ones during the day so if I have to answer the phone or door, I just pull them out and pop them back in easily. They don't muffle sound so I can wear earphones over them without distorting the sound. For sleeping, I use the Laser Lite ones.

Even at 30-35dB, I was disappointed to find that I can still hear nearby noise with all the plugs. If someone is stamping on the floor directly above or banging a neighbouring door, you can still hear it quite easily. Wearing headphones helps a lot though so I manage to have long and quiet sessions where I can concentrate on my work.

3.0 out of 5 stars not quite right., 12 July 2014
This review is from: Daydream Ear Plugs Set of 4 (Misc.)
they hurt my ears at night.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very uncomfortable compared to ones brought before, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Daydream Ear Plugs Set of 4 (Misc.)
I have had these before & they were great.....These were not the same material as ones I have brought previously though & they were much longer so uncomfortable to sleep in. Would not buy these again unless they went back to the way they were before!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as foam plugs, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Daydream Ear Plugs Set of 4 (Misc.)
These dont block the noise anywhere near has good as the foam ear plugs. The stem sticking out of them is way too long to sleep in them, I had to cut them off to greatly shorten them. Ended up going back to foam plugs until I get some silicone plugs, hopefully they will be better.

5.0 out of 5 stars peace at last, 30 July 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars POTENTIALLY GREAT BUT....., 23 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Daydream Ear Plugs Set of 4 (Misc.)
They are good to look at, easily washable and do not get lost in the bedding , but they hurt myears. Are my ears too small? I am an adult!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy!, 27 Jan. 2013
:-)
These are amazing. I'm a light sleeper and had to share a room at someone's house recently. Put these in, slept perfectly, didn't even here the phone ring that was next to my bed! They're soft and tied together so you can't lose them in the night.
:-(
Slight downside is that my ears are a teeny, tiny bit sweaty in the morning, but that's ok because I have had a super night's sleep!

5.0 out of 5 stars ear plugs, 13 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Daydream Ear Plugs Set of 4 (Misc.)
Super little plugs, easy to use, the cord meant I didnt lose them. They cut out a lot of noise so a sleep on long flight was possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite Ear plugs!, 19 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Daydream Ear Plugs Set of 4 (Misc.)
These earplugs are my favourites! Why? Because 1) I can finally sleep in spite of my boyfriend's snoring (Sorry, Honey!), 2) I've seen so far earplugs-stopper always be unhygienic for multiple use, 3) the cord prevents the earplugs from getting lost (what otherwise happens in a weekly rhythm) and 4) the earplugs, which consist of soft plastic, are very pleasant in my ears. My recommendation: make them little wet, then they can be better put them into the ears. I've bought directly the four-pack, I will give the remaining ones to my friends who also need them (their boyfriends are also snoring).

2.0 out of 5 stars the earplugs come off after 1 or 2 uses i ..., 21 Aug. 2014
the earplugs come off after 1 or 2 uses
i had to use forceps to extract tue plug as the strings often break
i have used them in the past and this did not happen;
just this last batch .
i hope this can be resolved.

Daydream Ear Plugs Set of 4