5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Watch!!!, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's Quartz Watch Camille Chrnograph MK5634 with Metal Strap (Watch)
Had my eye on this watch for months, was unsure about purchasing on line however I'm so pleased I did, the only place I could get this wanted nearly 300. Ordered on Fri am watch delivered next day and its beautiful I'm so happy with my purchase & will be recommending sellers site to my friends. Great price, Great delivery, Fantastic watch what more could u want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely stunning!, 12 May 2013
Mark Lyon "mark lyon" (scotland) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my girlfriends 30th birthday. She had been wanting a Michael Kors watch for a while but couldnt see any she really liked. But she just loves this, gorgeous watch! A must have for any Michael Kors fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely designer watch, 20 Mar 2014
Really happy with this watch

Really nice expensive watch and at half price was bargin

Excellent quality and a great present

4.0 out of 5 stars Goods solid watch, 18 Mar 2014
I read the reviews and ordered for myself, its blingy and large but really a nice watch. I am 44 and love it, had to have a link taken off.

I love MK and have many bags and have bought watches but in rose gold, this is the first in silver and really impressed. If you want something chunky and solid go for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch, 3 Feb 2014
i received this watch wanted to add to my MK collection lovely watch a little to big and blingy for me refunded with no questions asked buy with confidence

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Dec 2013
Just love my new watch and so does everyone else. Fantastic service. Would recommend and use again thank you x

5.0 out of 5 stars watch the size, 13 Dec 2013
great customer service and speedy delivery. Bit bigger than I expected but lovely watch suitable for a younger person. Would recommend it as a welcome gift. well presented. had to return it as not suitable for the older woman!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 12 Dec 2013
Delivery of this watch was really quick and was more than satisfied with it. I've brought this for my daughter for Xmas and she has no idea she's getting it as she assumes it would be too expensive. Got a great deal for a beautiful watch. Thank you :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Micheal Kors MK5634, 15 Nov 2013
This Micheal Kors watch is beautiful! I purchased it for my 21st birthday and I love it! Very fast shipping, good price tag, lovely packaging. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 9 Oct 2013
When I received this watch and I opened the box I was delighted to what I saw. I was pleased on how the watch looked like.

ARRAY(0x9d907dc8)