5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Watch!!!
Had my eye on this watch for months, was unsure about purchasing on line however I'm so pleased I did, the only place I could get this wanted nearly 300. Ordered on Fri am watch delivered next day and its beautiful I'm so happy with my purchase & will be recommending sellers site to my friends. Great price, Great delivery, Fantastic watch what more could u want.
Published 7 months ago by Nicci Minard

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazing watch however 6months after buying this
Amazing watch however 6months after buying this , the time loses 5min every hour . Awaiting amazon to help resolve the problem
Published 1 month ago by jamie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Watch!!!, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's Quartz Watch Camille Chrnograph MK5634 with Metal Strap (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning watch, 15 Jun 2014
Bought this as a gift for my daughter who has been wanting one for ages, but always a bit expensive. Couldn't believe the price on amazon it was half the price from jewelers I had looked at. Excellent service and delivered on time, couldn't ask for more and she is over the moon with her beautiful new watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my new watch!, 30 April 2014
Had this watch delivered to my local amazon locker which was great. The watch is lovely and looks even better than the picture. Very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch!, 28 April 2014
Very pleased with this item. Received it the day after order at 9.15am express delivery. Please note if your looking for bling this is definately the watch for you. I looked on YouTube to get an idea of how big this watch would be and pleased I did!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, 20 April 2014
Received this beautiful watch for my 21st birthday, so many people have commented on the watch saying how lovely and sparkly it is. I absolutely love the watch and think it's perfect for a girly girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, 20 April 2014
Good design watch half price excellent deal very good quality the best birthday present off my partner lucky me looks good on

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely designer watch, 20 Mar 2014
Really happy with this watch

Really nice expensive watch and at half price was bargin

Excellent quality and a great present

4.0 out of 5 stars Goods solid watch, 18 Mar 2014
I read the reviews and ordered for myself, its blingy and large but really a nice watch. I am 44 and love it, had to have a link taken off.

I love MK and have many bags and have bought watches but in rose gold, this is the first in silver and really impressed. If you want something chunky and solid go for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch, 3 Feb 2014
i received this watch wanted to add to my MK collection lovely watch a little to big and blingy for me refunded with no questions asked buy with confidence

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Dec 2013
Just love my new watch and so does everyone else. Fantastic service. Would recommend and use again thank you x

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›