on 9 January 2015
Was very pleased with the blocks. Brought them as a gift for my nephew who is two years old. The components are all significant sizes for him to handle and they hold his interest. Great toy for the price, would recommend!
on 4 September 2014
Brilliant play toy for the ever inquisitive young mind. The large size of the bricks makes them so easy for little hands to hold, sturdy, safe and colourful. I suppose one day I'll have to let the kids play with them.
on 3 June 2013
I saw her play with these and she had good fun. Her Mum was a lego addict so it brought back fond memories. Little girl was one and a half and will enjoy for many years to come as it will grow with her.
on 7 February 2015
Just what we needed to add the big mega bloks tub we bought for my sons 1st birthday. Recently he kept asking to make cars, tractors etc and so for his 2nd birthday we got this and he loves it.
on 8 December 2013
Bought these for our son when he was 1 year, he loved building towers and knocking them down, and now a year and a half later, he is dexterous at building cars and robots etc. Also good for colour recognition games and counting! Excellent quality, nice stickers for faces etc, I can see these lasting for many, many years to come and my son wanting to play with them for ages. Also, the storage bag is sturdy and excellent quality - the zip has so far survived a year of tortuous treatment and remains firm!
on 19 January 2015
These are a must have for any budding architect! They have made a wonderful addition to our existing mega blocks. They are really well made and of excellent quality. We are very happy :)
on 21 January 2013
My three year old Grandson loves building things especially cars and lorries and his brothers lego is a bit small for him, so these mega blocks were an ideal Christmas present
on 17 March 2015
Christmas present for an active, inquisitive one year old. I am told is has been a great success - lots of fun knocking towers down more so than building them at the moment!
on 5 December 2014
Purchased for my grandsons...together with several other mega blok items...and I have no doubt they will love them. You really cannot go wrong with Lego. Highly recommended.
on 21 August 2014
This item is grwat you ca build great toy vehicles. The packaging was showing the funny animal build so probably the reason for the cheaper price. Great toy for everyone