5.0 out of 5 stars Mega Bloks Trendy Colours Buildable Bag (60 pieces)
Published 9 months ago by Gill

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Great value and great colours!
Published 9 months ago by Tatiane Buttchewits

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega Bloks Trendy Colours Buildable Bag (60 pieces), 15 Sept. 2014
Gill (Bangor, NI) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Mega Bloks Trendy Colours Buildable Bag (60 Pieces) (Toy)
The Mega Bloks Trendy Colours Building Bag is marketed as being suitable for children aged 1-5 years old and contains 60 brightly coloured, chunky building blocks suitable for first builders. The size and shape of the blocks means there is no worry about toddlers swallowing the pieces and they are perfect for small hands (and bigger ones) building houses, walls and castles. The zipped storage bag with carrying handle is invaluable for safely storing the blocks ready for next time and the bloks are easily wiped clean should the need arise.
My grand-daughter and I have had many happy hours playing with the Mega Bloks and I subsequently bought a second bag of bloks so as we could extend our housing development to provide homes for most of her small toys! I would wholeheartedly recommend the Mega Bloks for toddlers as they are great for encouraging imaginative play, manual dexterity and as a precursor to Lego, or similar, when they’re older.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Mega Bloks bricks and they are one of her favourite toys. The bricks are a good size with ..., 2 Nov. 2014
Tillysmum - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Mega Bloks Trendy Colours Buildable Bag (60 Pieces) (Toy)
My daughter absolutely loves these Mega Bloks bricks and they are one of her favourite toys. The bricks are a good size with a range of shapes/sizes/colours. They are easy to wipe clean should messy hands leave their mark. The bag is a really handy way of storing the bricks when not in use. This is a really good starter set- highly recommend. As my daughter now likes to build increasing large creations we have now purchased a second bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality - Love it, 20 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks Trendy Colours Buildable Bag (60 Pieces) (Toy)
Excellent quality product, my 2 year son loves it and so as I.
I play with those blocks when my son is not around.. :-D

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous toy, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks Trendy Colours Buildable Bag (60 Pieces) (Toy)
really helps encourage the cognitive growth of your little ones. My twins are 14 months old and love playing with them

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega Bloks, 24 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks Trendy Colours Buildable Bag (60 Pieces) (Toy)
Very good choice for my grandson. The pieces are big enough not to go in his mouth and small enough for little hands to grasp. The colours are very attractive to children and the storage bag appears to be strong enough to last for some time. These Mega Bloks have already been played with a lot and I can imagine will be played with for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome colors!, 8 May 2013
I. Wells - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mega Bloks Trendy Colours Buildable Bag (60 Pieces) (Toy)
The Mega Bloks are great! I love the colors and they blend in well with the other pink sets that I've bought. My order was for international shipping and it arrived slightly before the estimated date and I have no complaints. I would order from amazon.co.uk again any time I find something that isn't available in the US.

5.0 out of 5 stars mega blocks buildable bag, 4 Mar. 2013
Mrs. G. Falzon (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mega Bloks Trendy Colours Buildable Bag (60 Pieces) (Toy)
I purchased this for a birthday gift for a 1 year old, she loved the bright colours and immediately tried to put the blocks in her mouth! they are sturdy and look like they will outlast some of the cheaper alternatives on the market! great price, great toy would not hesitate to recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy for big and small, 3 Jan. 2014
M. Karva "Alexandra" (Slovakia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mega Bloks Trendy Colours Buildable Bag (60 Pieces) (Toy)
Bought this for my 16-months old as I think she cannot play with duplo yet. Im glad I did, it also entertains my 6 yrs old, the colours are really nice and since you get a big bag with 60 pcs, you can create many various things. Would definitely recommend to get some figures too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best toy ever., 22 April 2015
T4bsF (Cardiff, Wales, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mega Bloks Trendy Colours Buildable Bag (60 Pieces) (Toy)
What can be said about mega blocks other than they are a wonderful alternative to the normal lego type bricks, that can be used by a much younger generation. The bright colours are just what little 'uns love and they are strong, so will last forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect blocks for my baby!, 20 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks Trendy Colours Buildable Bag (60 Pieces) (Toy)
I had a not MEGA bloks for my girls birthday wich was really terrible copy of the real one. BUY ALLWAYS the real one. This MEGA BLOKS easy for my oneyearold to play with, the bag is a lot of fun and safe.
NOW it is on sale....perfect price!!!