5.0 out of 5 stars value for money
Really good value for money, good product & what was described is what u got! Would recommend & would buy of yous again.
Published 20 months ago by karen bertram

1.0 out of 5 stars 26 single blocks of 30 total
This is ridiculous. The bag contains 26(!) single blocks of 30. What for you would ever need single blocks? You can't attach 2 blocks together with single blocks. All you can do is to build a tower with them. It is a waste of money. This is supposed to be a building blocks and not counting cubicles. I am very disappointed with mega blocks.
Published 20 months ago by Vadim Goryunov

1.0 out of 5 stars 26 single blocks of 30 total, 11 Oct. 2013
Vadim Goryunov (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

2.0 out of 5 stars Should have been careful enough, 3 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks Build and Learn to Count Bag (Toy)
The build quality is good. I bought two bags one for alphabet and one for counting.

The alphabet blocks matched with the sticker background but unfortunately, the counting blocks disappointed me. Most of the blocks didn't match the sticker background and with those unmatched sticker, the counting blocks became ugly.

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 26 Oct. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Very very cheap n nasty, 1 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks Build and Learn to Count Bag (Toy)
This is not a review but a complaint about the product as I could not find a place to contact seller. Only 28 blocks; not enough stickers and also the blocks do not fit on each other properly. They tend to fall off before I even make a shape for my little one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, just wish the stickers came already on them, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks Build and Learn to Count Bag (Toy)
These are a nice addition to the megablocks table we already bought and they provide a bit more variety but I wish we didn't have to put the stickers on ourselves. Minor complaint though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for £5, 17 Jun. 2014
dmcnabb - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Mega Bloks Build and Learn to Count Bag (Toy)
I purchased this set for my nephews 1st birthday. His parents have limited space in their house, so I had ruled out the larger bag, but liked the idea of gifting some mega Bloks as they're so simple, but good quality and good value. This bag was small but a good size and I feel a good starter for a young child. My son had mega Bloks when he was younger and they were good for him to build little structures and work on hand eye coordination. I paid £5 for this and felt it was incredibly good value. I would highly recommend for someone with a child perhaps 4 and younger,

3.0 out of 5 stars Mega Bloks, 24 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Mega Bloks Build and Learn to Count Bag (Toy)
Bloks were themselves were chunky, brightly coloured and durable. I didn't like the stickers for the numbers that came with the bloks. I have a 22month old granddaughter who puts everything in her mouth, I am concerned that the stickers will come off the bloks and get stuck in her mouth. I believe this is a hazard, therefore I have not put the stickers on the bloks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega bloks, 25 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Mega Bloks Build and Learn to Count Bag (Toy)
Great little bag of blocks. Perfect for my one year old daughter as they are colourful and small enough to handle. The bag is nice and compact and doesn't take up much room. My only complaint....you have to put the numbers on yourself! These are in sticker form. I didn't realise this. I thought they were printed on.
I can only presume the stickers are there to give the option of whether to use them or not? Overall would recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars All wrong!, 23 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks Build and Learn to Count Bag (Toy)
I loved the idea of getting building blocks for my godson, and although he loves to play with them i was pretty miffed at what i received
The bag had been opened and slightly ripped on the side, there were only 2 different coloured blocks in the entire bag.
And as for learn to count, with what? The stickers that were half missing and didn't even fit on the blocks as we got no variation in size
DO NOT BUY!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega Bloks=mega learning, 28 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks Build and Learn to Count Bag (Toy)
Great stuff:-) Lots of bright colourful blocks and plenty of colourful stickers to put on them to help teach your little ones to count, balance and learn their colours. Also helps them with hand and eye co-ordination. An ideal pre- school toy and a great start to introduce little hands into the wonderful world of Lego.

Mega Bloks Build and Learn to Count Bag