5.0 out of 5 stars value for money
Really good value for money, good product & what was described is what u got! Would recommend & would buy of yous again.
Published 9 months ago by karen bertram

1.0 out of 5 stars 26 single blocks of 30 total
This is ridiculous. The bag contains 26(!) single blocks of 30. What for you would ever need single blocks? You can't attach 2 blocks together with single blocks. All you can do is to build a tower with them. It is a waste of money. This is supposed to be a building blocks and not counting cubicles. I am very disappointed with mega blocks.
Published 9 months ago by Vadim Goryunov

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars 26 single blocks of 30 total, 11 Oct 2013
Vadim Goryunov (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

3.0 out of 5 stars Mega Bloks, 24 Nov 2012
This review is from: Mega Bloks Build and Learn to Count Bag (Toy)
Bloks were themselves were chunky, brightly coloured and durable. I didn't like the stickers for the numbers that came with the bloks. I have a 22month old granddaughter who puts everything in her mouth, I am concerned that the stickers will come off the bloks and get stuck in her mouth. I believe this is a hazard, therefore I have not put the stickers on the bloks.

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 26 Oct 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Should have been careful enough, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks Build and Learn to Count Bag (Toy)
The build quality is good. I bought two bags one for alphabet and one for counting.

The alphabet blocks matched with the sticker background but unfortunately, the counting blocks disappointed me. Most of the blocks didn't match the sticker background and with those unmatched sticker, the counting blocks became ugly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, just wish the stickers came already on them, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks Build and Learn to Count Bag (Toy)
These are a nice addition to the megablocks table we already bought and they provide a bit more variety but I wish we didn't have to put the stickers on ourselves. Minor complaint though!

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks Build and Learn to Count Bag (Toy)
not the biggest bag of bloks wouldnt recommend wish i got the bigger bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Jun 2014
My neice loved them

1.0 out of 5 stars All wrong!, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks Build and Learn to Count Bag (Toy)
I loved the idea of getting building blocks for my godson, and although he loves to play with them i was pretty miffed at what i received
The bag had been opened and slightly ripped on the side, there were only 2 different coloured blocks in the entire bag.
And as for learn to count, with what? The stickers that were half missing and didn't even fit on the blocks as we got no variation in size
DO NOT BUY!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for 5, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks Build and Learn to Count Bag (Toy)
I purchased this set for my nephews 1st birthday. His parents have limited space in their house, so I had ruled out the larger bag, but liked the idea of gifting some mega Bloks as they're so simple, but good quality and good value. This bag was small but a good size and I feel a good starter for a young child. My son had mega Bloks when he was younger and they were good for him to build little structures and work on hand eye coordination. I paid 5 for this and felt it was incredibly good value. I would highly recommend for someone with a child perhaps 4 and younger,

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks Build and Learn to Count Bag (Toy)
I suppose I find them just ok because I'm not a child. Glad I only paid 5 for them though as only a few bricks in the bag.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›