5.0 out of 5 stars Great first block set - ideal for 2-4 year olds!
I got this for my daughter who just turned two last month and absolutely loves it.

Published 11 months ago by GizmoGeek

3.0 out of 5 stars Mega Blocks
You get what you expect my granddaughter likes to knock them down and we build them up again. Okay play item.
Published 3 months ago by AA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first block set - ideal for 2-4 year olds!, 15 Aug 2013
GizmoGeek (Hounslow, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mega Bloks Pink Buildable Bag (60 Pieces) (Toy)

If you're like me and wondering between this and the Lego Duplo ones, I feel these are a much better value for money for roughly the same quality. Yes I know Lego is probably a more "famous" brand, but I don't believe in paying almost twice as much just because of the brand name.

The blocks are made of sturdy plastic and look like they can take quite a bit of a hit (my daughter tends to build towers and then knock them down!) and are quite chunky so they're safe enough for young children (as opposed to the Lego / Lego Technic ones aimed at slightly older children).

The pack comes with around 60 blocks (I haven't counted them) in different assortments such as 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 2x2 with some of them in single and some double block-heights. This pack consists of blocks that are pink, light pink, blue, green and white (with pink being the majority).

Given the size of each block, 60 is an okay number to play with, without needing to buy another pack.

Slightly older children may be disappointed with the assortment (and colours) of these blocks, but in my experience, this should be ideal 2-4 year olds as a first block set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks Pink Buildable Bag (60 Pieces) (Toy)
My 20 month old daughter loves her mega bloks! The carry bag keeps them neat and tidy.

I would recommend them to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars good old fashioned fun, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks Pink Buildable Bag (60 Pieces) (Toy)
this mega blocks pack is excellent value for money and offers hours of imagination building. the blocks are sturdy and big enough not to end up in little mouths

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of fun ahead, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks Pink Buildable Bag (60 Pieces) (Toy)
a great buy bought for 1yr old birthday as had already got one my grandaughter played with a lot . recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Heaps of fun, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks Pink Buildable Bag (60 Pieces) (Toy)
Sturdy, strong and brightly coloured these blocks are great for little people to use.Having the bag means they are easy to keep tidy. Yes I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars She can easily build and pull the bricks apart, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks Pink Buildable Bag (60 Pieces) (Toy)
Arrived promptly and well packed. Bought these for my 2 year old granddaughter and she loves them. She can easily build and pull the bricks apart. The bag is strong enough and provides compact storage. All in all a big hit!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any playroom!, 14 July 2014
Hours and hours of fun!
this has got to be one of the most played with toys and not just by my little one!
Every time her cousins come to play they have these out as well!
Great value for money and hours of play and fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for girls, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks Pink Buildable Bag (60 Pieces) (Toy)
Lovely colours for girls, bought these for a present at a good price on here-cheapest Ive found them. Fun to play with and easy to build things with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Absolute hit with my 18month - old !, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks Pink Buildable Bag (60 Pieces) (Toy)
I purchased this a gift for my 18year old baby girl a few months ago. IOt has been her favourite toy eversince! She really loves the colors and the shapes are perfect for little hands!
There are many possibilities to build and I really think it develops her creativity!

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Present, 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks Pink Buildable Bag (60 Pieces) (Toy)
This was a present for my great niece's first birthday. Received the goods on the day of the birthday, perfect.

Mega Bloks Pink Buildable Bag (60 Pieces)
9.99