5.0 out of 5 stars Great short.
This story is sooo cute. It has some heat, but the story is really sweet. I was really routing for Jack. Its a lovely quick read, but still draws you to the characters as if it were novella length. Really loved it!
Published on 10 Jun 2012 by zoe

3.0 out of 5 stars Hot and predictable
This is a really quick read, so if you want something short and to the point. Its free to download at the moment, so if you want a predictable, happy ending then this is the read for you.
Published on 18 Jun 2012 by Miss A. F. Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Great short., 10 Jun 2012
zoe (Newark, Nottinghamshire, U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Ex-Wife's Wedding (Altar-ed Destinies Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Short, sweet, sexy, romantic and ends in a HEA., 7 Jun 2012
ROROBLU'S MUM "ROROBLU'S MUM" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This is a short read that ends at 72% of the download, but it proves that size doesn't matter, as it was pretty much perfect.

Holly is about to remarry, two years after her divorce from her workaholic husband of 13 years, Jack. She's settled for a guy she thinks will put her and her daughter first, but when Jack pays her a visit the night before the wedding, she realises that she's just making do with second best, as she still loves him, not her fiance.

I can't say more, as it would spoil the tale, but it totally had a wedding scene that I've always wanted to witness (but not at my own expense!), and it ended in a HEA.

Add in some great dialogue, a back-story you can believe in, some hot and sexy lovemaking, and this was a great read. I'd have loved it to be a tiny bit longer, with an epilogue a few years down the line, hence the 4* instead of a 5*. Still, it was a great read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hot and predictable, 18 Jun 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter drivel, 9 Aug 2012
I donloaded this book as it was free. Thank goodness I hadn't paid for it. Badly written, poor plot, ridiculous ending and a sex scene worse than 50 shades! Don't waste the 30 minutes it takes to read...you can't get them back.

2.0 out of 5 stars None, 9 July 2012
A short read of about an hour, and very predictable. But if you like a romantic story which is a bit saucy and requires no thinking, then this is an easy way to fill a lunch break.

3.0 out of 5 stars My ex wife,s wedding, 15 Mar 2014
O. M. Watkins - See all my reviews
It was quite a short story. I thought it was OK but it didn't excite me at all. I have read better.be

4.0 out of 5 stars M&B type story, 24 Jun 2012
A short love story similar in style to a Mills & Boon type storyline. Would have enjoyed a full novel. These short stories always leave me wanting more, which I suppose is what they are all about...to wet your appetite for more from the same author.

4.0 out of 5 stars Short and Sweet, 23 Jun 2012
KAREN J. HATCH (South Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
Dowloaded this book as my first book on my new Kindle. What a sweet story. Short and sweet - so if you want a nice easy read - download this before it goes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Short story, 7 July 2014
brilliant read and just long enough so You don't get bored a fantastic love story. defiantly worth a five star rating .

3.0 out of 5 stars It is Great but Short, 6 Jun 2014
I like this book is very creative and descriptive you can imagine it in your head when you read the book the only bad thing about the book is that it's to short I will be more interesting if it was longer.