on 7 June 2013
depending on the genre and volume of the music I play it may at times squeak and screech - beware of too many wireless pieces of equipment working at the same time as they do interfere with each other and the speakers are relatively weak and itunes cannot find them...
on 7 May 2013
Great bit of kit. If you follow the instructions you'll have in set up in minutes and it works like a charm! Don't expect concert hall busting sounds but to fill an kitchen it is ideal.
It looks great and can even charge my ipad too!
Buy one!
on 6 June 2013
I have been looking for an airplay speaker for sometime and finally decided to bite the bullet. Was a little unsure about this when I had seen the other comments about cutting out, but decided to give it a go... wow, easy setup and working within minutes, downloaded the app to change the audio settings and have a great sound. When it was playing the second track it seemed to cut out, here we go I thought but then it played fine for about half hour and then done it again... and thats when I worked out why. It seems that when playing from an iPhone or iPad and you get a email or text notification the sounds mutes for about 5 seconds, and when playing from iTunes on the laptop it did not cut out at all. So if you want uninterrupted great sounding music from your laptop give this a try. I am using my iPhone with this device, and it lets me know when I have emails/texts!
on 26 December 2012
Very impressed. Easy to set up and works well with my iPhone, iPad and iTunes on PC. Great product for the price and in fact I've now ordered two more for other rooms in the house.
on 22 August 2013
At this price you will not get exceptional sound quality, but the sound quality is very good. Setup was very easy; the speaker was up and running within 5 min of unpacking.
on 30 March 2013
A really great wifi airplay speaker at a great price. WPS for easy connection (if you have it) and syncs the sound perfectly with all the other airplay speakers, great! Sound is good for a secondary speaker in a kitchen or bedroom - lacks a bit of bass, but overall really good.
on 2 September 2013
Excellent service can be used all over the house and external so great for somer sounds in the garden fantastic sound quality.
on 8 January 2015
Very clear but tinny and no bass. Going to try to spend more next time (Update: got Bose SoundlinkII which is amazing)
on 25 November 2014
Started off good, but then the wireless connection went making it useless as there is no other way to connect
on 20 March 2013
Once you are past the 18 step set up this is a nice product,

It gives a nice sound in our dining room and we have accessed it from all over the house with Apple Macs, MacBooks, iPod touch iPads and have also used the handy App Store application to support playback features. Bought this mid 80 pound, great saving compared to high st of 125

See one answered question