5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but........ too short!
I have really enjoyed The mystery of the Missing Money. We find the children, Joe and his two sisters, Sarah and Amy, in addition to Will, their new friend, hot on the search of some stolen money. But it has been so long ago, how could they find it when no one before them did?
Published on 6 Oct. 2012 by Frenchie

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable - too short
The story was enjoyable but as well as being too short it was at times a little slow paced. Overall ok.
Published on 19 Feb. 2013 by Mike Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but........ too short!, 6 Oct. 2012
Frenchie "Francine" - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Mystery of the Missing Money (The Mystery Series, Short Story 1) (FREE Mystery Adventure Story For Kids Ages 9-12) (Kindle Edition)
I like this story because it is set in the 50's. No silly gadgets, the children have to rely on their wits alone. It figures the obligatory old ruins, the sea, the secret passage and the enigmatic figures seen through binoculars.
As much as I enjoyed the story, I deplore it was a short story. I wanted to give it 4.5 stars for this. It finished at about 70% (on my Kindle) of the story and the rest was the begining chapters of The Mystery of Smugglers Cove, which I have to say, is excellent (we read it first).
But you should not be disappointed if you buy it. It is for smaller children, maybe up to 10. Good English, no slang. I would recommend to read The Mystery of Smugglers Cove first, although not necessary but it does introduce the children and why they are living at Smugglers Cove.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 11 April 2014
This is the best book I have ever read, better than my other fave book Diary Of A Wimpy Kid .exiting adventure story ,would recommend for any one.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing !!!!!!!!, 25 Mar. 2014
JG "JIG" (Cloud Cucoo Land) - See all my reviews
I love this book it is great I would recommend this book to lots of people mostly the people who love mystery books the author has written it in a way I can't really explain but it is really good seriously READ THIS BOOK !!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul moxham, 18 Mar. 2014
It was a great book and I have enjoyed it.It was really interesting. Every time I read a page I want to read more and more.I would recommend it to you if you like adventure story's. It is a lot like the famous five story's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cianna Mystery of the missing money, 11 Feb. 2014
I chose this rating because this book kept me on the edge of my
seat it was fab
Recommended to thrill seekers
I loved this book
I liked the description of how Joe was climbing up the Rocky wall!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 17 July 2013
It was brilliant but the bad thing is it is two short. I hope you will enjoy it happy reading

5.0 out of 5 stars The mystery of the missing money, 4 July 2013
Them mystery of the missing money review

This story was a fantastic story and a pleasure to read . I rate the mystery of the missing money a five starn

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 27 Jun. 2013
It is a brilliant book. Totally recommend it! Exciting and fun read! You must get it now! It's a must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Mystery of the Missing Money, 2 Jun. 2013
I really enjoyed this book and I would recommend it to you! I would love to read more of there books xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing, 30 May 2013
A brilliant short story, my daughter was interested right from he first word, she was gutted when it was the end