on 31 March 2013
Love this t-shirt, material used is very good, and the printing quality is great.

My only criticism would be that the t-shirt is not self cleaning and i have to wait for it to be washed and dried before i can wear it again.
on 9 April 2013
I received my order within two days. It is a well made t-shirt and I have no issues with the size or fit. The quality of the print is very good.

Zombie Apocalypse permitting, I will use this seller again. I would be brainless not to!
on 27 April 2013
My teenage son absolutely loves this Zombie Tee. His mates at college think its 'well cool bruv' or something like that. The shirt is excellent quality and really comfortable (I borrowed it for work on Friday to impress my younger mates)

The most expensive tee shirt I have ever bought but now I know the difference I will get tee's from here again.

The delivery time was also superb.

100% 10/10. well done.
on 22 February 2014
Having a very sarcastic and dark sense of humour, I literally cannot wait until Friday, when I can where this t-shirt to my office and scare all the sweet old ladies I work with. Combined with my "keep calm and kill zombies" mug, all I am missing is a real member of the walking dead and I would be the happiest man on earth. Roll on the apocalypse!!

Oh yeah, the product seems fine, a heavier material than I was expecting. Will have to take care with the transfer, but this isn't the sort of t-shirt you wrestle The Rock in, is it? This will be a cool wash item, but what isn't these days? Not sure how long term washing will effect this product (zombie flesh is usually hard to remove anyway, especially those gooey little bits of brains!!!)

Initially, very, very pleased with the product though.
on 4 April 2013
Great t-shirt for all zombie apocalypse believers! Bought as a present for my boyfriend. Good sizing & quality. A great buy!
on 29 September 2013
Top is excellent ,,! Size fits perfect.
Great product.. perfect for all those zombie apocolypse fans!!
Will deffinitly be getting more from this seller
on 6 March 2016
I got this t-shirt as a present, I love it 😊 fits great (plus size, get a men's xxl or larger if u want a bit of room) can't wait for the apocalypse 😁
on 3 June 2014
I bought this tshirt for my boyfriends birthday. I wasn't sure what to expect with the quality as I have bought othert shirts from different sellers before and the printing has been faded or fuzzy. I was pleasantly surprised with this one as the printing on this is clear and bold.

The t shirt is slightly bigger than anticipated but better too big than too small. The service was quick and packaged correctly. Would definitely recommend and I know my boyfriend is going to love it!
on 3 January 2013
Well some T-shirts don't do the subject matter justice. Namely that good print poor quality material shirt.. well the quality of the T-shirt used is excellent and along with the excellent print as shown on the description this package is well worth the price paid.
Would I buy another one? Yes I would.. Good product from an excellent quick seller.
When you buy have a look at the label in the collar as very funny added bonus.
on 3 January 2013
I've ordered plenty of T-shirts from Amazon in the past but have never felt the need to provide a review until now. The quality of the T-shirt provided by Hot Scamp is amazing. Proper heavyweight cotton with added strengthening of the seams. I ordered xxl and it fits perfectly. The logo is clear with no smudges or missing print.
This T-shirt is so good I won't bother ordering from anyone else! Highly recommended!!!