on 13 January 2014
the ring was a better design than appeared in the picture.fitted well and looked great the colour was perfect and a very good price
on 18 August 2012
I was not sure this ring would be what I was looking for.
I need not have worried as when it arrived I was very surprised at the quality.
This is exactly what I wanted as when I wear it I will always remember my mum who bought it for me.
on 12 April 2015
This is a lovely ring, the diamond isn't quite as clear as the picture shows, but when compared to other real life diamonds then this is wonderful. At a great price too! Very happy!
The ring I got for my mother's 90th birthday has a 'diamond' which is very very cloudy - dull with no sparkle to it. Diamond? The gold looks much thinner than shown here. The gold also has dark brown stains on it on the inside. I had informed them why I wanted the ring beforehand and this is what they sent me. Needless to say, I want a refund. I hate buying valuable items blind. To make this work companies have to be clear and open about the items they sell.

Edit: the company did make a full refund without quibble.
on 24 March 2015