5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable value.
We were initially skeptical about the low price of this item,but bearing in mind the very high retail "mark up"on
expensive watches, and jewellery we decided to look at comparable half carat solitaires in the usual High Street retail stores.
Prices varied from £800 to £1,000 for the same half carat stone in comparable ring,(colour,and clarity etc.)...
Published 19 months ago by Xenophon.

Published 13 months ago by daniel cairns

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable value., 14 Feb 2013
Xenophon. (Fife, Scotland.) - See all my reviews
Delivered in two days of ordering, with the certificate of authenticity, and verification of all stipulated details.
A retail value of £799.99 is stated on the certificate , which seems to be a reasonable figure from our own research at retailers.
My wife is delighted with the colour,quality ,and sparkle of the stone, and the securely constructed six point claw setting of this ring, which is excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice right, nice price, 10 Jun 2013
Got this for my girlfriend as a bithday present rather then an engagement ring, she really loved it nice quality, good clean diamond and good size, would recomment this to anyone for any occasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality for the price, 30 Aug 2013
She said yes! The ring arrived just a few days after ordering it and I was very impressed with the quality and look of the ring, my now fiancé loves it and is very happy with it and she's usually very fussy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good delivery service, but this diamond will never be a girls best friend!, 30 Aug 2013
I choose to purchase this ring because the image on the page made the ring look very nice and the diamond looked like it had a great sparkle to it. I also thought the ring appeared to be excellent value for money. In reality the ring that arrived was well below my expectations. The gold did look quality and the diamond was extremely cloudy, unlike the picture shown. I had intended to propose with this ring but felt it would be an insult to my girlfriend if i had given her the ring supplied. Having said that, the service and speed of delivery from the seller was a plus point and if you want your good asap the seller is a good bet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: Classical 9 ct White Gold Ladies Solitaire Engagement Diamond Ring Brilliant Cut 0.50 Carat HI-I2 Size N (Jewellery)
The diamond clarity on this ring was not what we had hoped for but that was my fault for not buying the correct clarity of diamond. The seller was absolutely fantastic with the service level they supplied and only issue was my mistake in not buying the correct ring. I would buy from this supplier again without hesitation.The ring itself was good value for the price but just not what my wife wanted.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for... Good ring but not what I intended to have on my finger for rest of my life.. I decided to call them, 15 Oct 2013
Directly & ordered another ring in a better design & far superior diamond . Cost a little more but lovely clear sparkly diamond... I can't fault the company at all. Extremely quick delivery and very helpful. But as they correctly pointed out . This isn't a clear diamond so I was quite happy to pay a little extra for a beautiful ring..