5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
This is a great little mSATA drive. I have put it into the mSATA slot of my Drobo 5N NAS and it works like a dream. The usual excellent Crucial quality (and mine did come with the little screws to secure it in place - I'm not sure why these were missing for that other customer...)
Published 10 months ago by judgenut

3.0 out of 5 stars Oh why don't they supply a screw!
Great SSD from a performance perspective with 523MB/sec showing for continuous read and 130MB/sec for writes, but they don't supply the tiny screw needed to secure the SSD which is incredibly frustrating as you need one to fit it. I managed to scavenge one from the bottom of a 2.5" HDD, but don't fool yourself into thinking you have one of these screws in your usual...
Published 22 months ago by Dave

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Crucial CT064M4SSD3 64GB M4 SATA III 6Gb/s mSATA MLC Internal SSD (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars DROBO mini speed boost, 1 Mar 2014
Michael Bevan (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my DROBO mini... Which runs like a bat out of hell; i keep reading people have issues with DROBO mini performance and noticed they tended to be people who hadn't gone the SSD route so i thought i'd bite the bullet and get one straight away.
I've not tested it without it, but my word, it certainly runs slick with it!!
My read and (especially) write speeds are MUCH faster than others are reporting which i am guessing is down to this SSD as i'm doing anything else differently.
Highly recommended for the drobo mini.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Investment, 20 Jan 2014
I bought this product to uses as a cache drive for my dell inspiron 7520 and it works like a dream, made the system much quicker and more responsive.
Mine came with the screw needed, unlike for some others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 3 Dec 2013
I use this in my system as a caching drive for Intel Smart Response Technology. It turns my slow ass 7200rpm 1Tb drive into a beast!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my drobo 5D, 17 Nov 2013
Mr. A. Palmer "bertpalmer" (Bristol) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my drobo 5D to help speed it up. I've not done any speed tests with/without, but I transfer quite a bit of data and it seems to keep up.

5.0 out of 5 stars SSD, 9 Nov 2013
Great little Solid state drive. It really sped up my motherboard cashe as I have a slot that connects it directly.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the Zotac ZBOX AD11 Barebone Mini PC, 3 Sep 2013
Initially I purchased the mini SSD rather than the micro one. Works fine and is plenty large enough for running Linux Mint 14.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crucial 64GB M-Sata card, 3 Aug 2013
I bought this as an accelerator for a new Drobo Network storage device. It appears to be working fine. The installation was trivial simple plugging it into the Drobo and it was immediately recognised. All the Drobo management screens show it to be present and working. Can't really comment on the speed boost as I have nothing to compare it with. I can say however that the retrieval speed from the Drobo is impressive I managed to stream two different films to two different computers from the Drobo simultaneously. I should mention the the `Drobo is the 5N model i.e. attached to my local network as NAS storage so perhaps even more impressive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crucial CT064M4SSD3 64GB M4 SATA III 6Gb/s mSATA MLC Internal SSD, 25 July 2013
Excellent SSD. Way faster than I expected. Easy to set up and works perfectly. It does comes with the necessary screw to install it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 18 Jun 2013
Bought for my Drobo 5D. Good price and no reliability issues after two months. Nothing more to say about a memory chip!