5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant collection of naughty, fun, reading
Usually with a book of mixed authors I tend to find there might be one, or two stories that aren't really to my liking, but not with this book. Each author has there own unique style, but I'd be hard pressed to tell you which one I liked the most, as they were all fantastically hot reads.
Published 7 months ago by Miss Gemma J. Howden

3.0 out of 5 stars Lush Stories
A mixed bag and not all stories were to my taste but still overall the book was hot and steamy enough to make it worth reading
Published 10 months ago by K. Goode

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant collection of naughty, fun, reading, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories (Kindle Edition)
This book perfectly showcases the high quality and huge talent from the authors at Lush. I struggled to put the book down until I read every last story, and then found I was disappointed I'd finished.
I highly recommend this book and for me it was an easy Five stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lush Stories, 15 Nov 2013
K. Goode (Essex) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, banal, vanilla daydreams, 15 Jun 2014
If boring and utterly vanilla fantasies are your sort of thing, you'll like this book. Otherwise steer clear.

The story writers seem to have confused using rude words with being rude although kudos for writing long lead up storylines in pretty much every story before the extremely standard love scene starts. Each story tries to set up a scene and do some sort of character creation before jumping into the action.

5.0 out of 5 stars Generally A Good Selection Of Stories, 13 April 2014
As a newbie this seemed worth a try in the 'erotica' section. With a couple of exceptions the collection contained a good selection of sexy stories if that's what you're after!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories, 26 Mar 2014
Well, it got me going for sure! Read, and if it's your cup of tea, sit back and enjoy. If not, check your pulse to see if you are still alive.

4.0 out of 5 stars a little bit of what you fancy...., 17 July 2013
this was a great beach read... a series of sexy tales to read in between the dips in the sea, which by the way were very much required to cool off!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lush erotica - ebook for Kindle., 17 May 2012
I purchased this as soon as it was available since I have a friend who uses the Lush Stories website and she gave me the heads up on the impending announcement and availability of the ebook. I have read half of the stories so far and well I have had trouble putting the book down quite frankly. I hope they publish more and soon and I must get around to joining that website as soon as possible !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Aug 2014