5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A GREAT SERIES OF BOOKS
I loved the first one which I downloaded for free and couldn't wait to start the next one. I couldn't put it down,I had to finished it and left myself 3 hours sleep before work!!

I really hope Rae writes more as I have just downloaded the 3rd book and I will miss my fix of Lucy and co
Published on 21 Mar. 2013 by junk.yard.dog

2.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't persevere!
The first book in the series was a fair read, but I gave up on this one before halfway. I couldn't cope with the silliness of the lead chaaracter.
Published 9 months ago by XX

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A GREAT SERIES OF BOOKS, 21 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Cut Loose: Dusty Deals Mystery Series: Book 2 (Kindle Edition)

2.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't persevere!, 5 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Cut loose, 21 Jun. 2014
Wendy (stratford upon avon) - See all my reviews
I enjoyed this book very much, I loved the character s especially Kiska the Malamute. I was able to pick this book up and put it down without having to think about what had gone before. An easy to follow story no actual romance just a little flirting, which for me is a bonus. Highly recommended leisurely read.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the Dusty Deals mysteries, 12 Jun. 2013
These are such easy books to read which is great after a days work - enjoying the relationship that is building between Lucy, Peter and Jeremy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really liked this story, 21 July 2014
Really liked this story! If you are looking for a fun and easy to read book this is for you. I smiled quite a lot over situations main character found herself in. Like the style of writing and will be reading other books by this author.

4.0 out of 5 stars great read nice and relaxing book to read with some ..., 31 Jan. 2015
great read nice and relaxing book to read with some good laughs even though it is a murder mystery book

4.0 out of 5 stars funny and clever, 12 Dec. 2014
Funny ,interesting and well written -i will definitely be reading more from rae davies

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 10 Aug. 2014
Funny, and easy to read plot. Well worth the buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 Feb. 2015