4.0 out of 5 stars Socks for a marathon
For most of my 35 or so running years, I've bought and used whatever was on offer in sports shops, supermarkets, etc. In other words, cheap stuff. I've had few problems down the years running mostly less than 10 miles at a time but felt I needed to think more about socks with marathons in mind.

I've also bought 1000 Mile products this year but decided to also...
Published on 12 Oct 2011 by C. Tipping

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite big enough.
Not quite big enough for size 13 feet. They do fit but rip after a few wears as they are too small. Great socks though.
Published 1 month ago by mr j wadsworth

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and blister free, 15 Jun 2014
These socks are a must if you do medium distance running. They are comfortable and blister free. Great socks for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars The only socks that stay the course!!, 12 Jun 2014
Fin (Stamford) - See all my reviews
Originally bought these based on an Amazon review. Normally my running socks last a few weeks but these last months.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a POOR quality!, 6 Jun 2014
D. Hussen - See all my reviews
It only takes a week for tear and wear to appear. Any Poundland socks would beat this one by few orderes of magnitude!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite big enough., 21 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as a sock can be, 10 May 2014
These are really good running socks. Very sturdy and lots of support where it is required. I didn't think the sock you wore running mattered until I used these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Socks, 28 April 2014
Very good buy has stopped my feet from blistering as my and I train 4-5days a week circuits, running, boxing and weight training

4.0 out of 5 stars Small fit but comfortable & does the job, 4 April 2014
I'm usually a 10.5 but ordered size 11-13 to be on the safe side - thankfully! They're quite short too. Otherwise comfortable with good cushioning & no problems in use. If they last well I'll probably buy More Mile again... but at least one size too big!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 6 Mar 2014
A good pair of socks. I've ran many a time with normal socks that haven't got cushioning or are too long - but now these socks have cushioning and have the right length and colour that go well with a pair of kayanos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordering mistake proved a lucky mistake, 14 Feb 2014
Sean Fox (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adults More Mile cushioned pair LONDON running socks in Black (Apparel)
Like one of the other reviewers I have size 10 feet. However, I ordered the size 11-13 by accident. After cursing, I decided to try one pair on before sending them back and they proved to be an excellent fit - I can't imagine the size below would have been suitable at all.
They are excellent running socks - comfortable and protective - can't fault them, and excellent value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 8 Feb 2014
Good product. I will however suggest to buy one size abobe your normal size. So far no problem with my runs.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›