Format: DVD|Change

on 11 May 2013
if you are thinking of buying this dvd you should also buy his last one called subject to change, you will love them both. hes great at telling a story with the accents and actions thrown in. ive been to see a few comedians live and danny is the least well know of them but defo the funniest. plus he's a fellow scot ;) and easy on the eye for you other ladies thinking of buying it lol.
on 1 August 2013
Highly recommend this DVD. Danny Bhoy is very funny even after several viewings. Only negative would be that it's not long enough. I could watch him all night.
on 7 June 2013
Not cutting edge comedy but very funny and great entertainment. He is also very cute for the ladies out there
on 27 February 2013
Really liked this videa. Big fan of Danny Bhoy and recently went to see him live. That's the only reason for not giving 5 stars - some of the material in the DVD is repeated from his llive performance (Dear Epsom tour). But overall, gave myself and my husband a great night in front of the TV.
on 10 January 2014
This DVD will provide a few laughs though probably not have your sides aching. There's a lot of repeat material from Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow (if you watch it) on TV and it's definitely not his best work but still good fun.
on 27 March 2014
Excellent up and coming Scottish comedian. Talks about every day 'normal' things.

I can't wait for him to tour again as I didn't find out about him until after his tour had finished.

Would recommend for sure.
on 11 November 2015
I came across this comedian and listened to him. Found a wacky sense of humour and a great comedian. Scottish, witty and funny. Has no clue about what he is going to say next , but manages to get it right all the same.
on 26 October 2014
He's got a little bit different sense of humour compared to others and it's exactly to my liking. I'm Korean and I live in Korea but I was willing to pay the additional shipping fee. It's just worth the money.
on 21 December 2014
Very good show, not quite as good as Subject To Change in my opinion, but still really enjoyable. There is not much in the extras, just a short video of the stage being set up and a few sound checks. 4 Stars.
on 26 February 2014
I bought this DVD for my husband for Christmas as Danny Bhoy is his favourite comedian. We watched it together and enjoyed it immensely. We have watched it with friends who also rolled about laughing.