Size: 65 cm|Colour: Blue|Change

on 8 July 2014
Purchased a replacement for a returned Trenas 55cm Pink ball (due to poor quality & colour).

This Reebok Elements 65cm is a superior quality ball - it was v. heavy in comparison to the Trenas. It was thick to touch, and the same when inflated. I inflated until it had form, but not stretched - this was appox. a 55cm size. When sitting on it, it would be fine left at a 55cm-size, or you could inflate to stretch it after leaving it for a day to settle the fibres. I think anyone thinking of a ball of either 55cm or 65cm would be fine with this - maybe if you were at the taller end of the 65cm range, you may need a 75cm one. This has a good ball shape, whereas the Trenas was short and wide.

Pump is like a syringe. Problem: it does not fit inside ball, so I had to hold it on whilst inflating. It was easier to blow into myself until 3/4 formed shape, then use the given hand-pump. The Trenas has a better pump, fitting inside the hole.

I plan to buy another of these for someone else. After a poor experience with the Trenas, I won't be shopping around for other models, as this Reebok is a good-quality ball and I am, so far, happy with it.
on 24 July 2014
The ball is really good quality, thick and sturdy. The fifth star is missing as the same cannot be said for the so called pump. The pump didn't last for half of the inflation, the seal on the main shaft decided to change position and come out of the pump, making any inflation impossible. Fortunately i had an old hand pump and an adapter which worked, otherwise i would have just had a flat piece of blue rubber.
As previously stated the ball is really good, just have a plan B to get it inflated.
on 15 February 2015
got this to use as chair when working at my computer to force myself to have better posture and help with a certain stiffness that my backs been developing faster than I've been developing my app!

its great, hasn't leaked any air in the couple of months i've been using it and my back has definitely been the better for using it

I was a little unsure about which size to go for

I'm 5'7.5" this one works fine for me. I wouldn't recommend anyone my size going for a smaller one than this

the one downside is it takes up a chunk of room more than the chair it replaced but it is what it is and i can't really fault it for being the size it is
on 24 March 2014
This is the right size for physio which I am having and have to do at home on my own . So this was a good buy at a good price. Very happy.
on 1 July 2014
Bought it after reading reviews about other exercise balls which would deflate after a couple days. Have been using this regularly for almost a week and its perfect. It came with a perfectly working hand pump.
on 19 November 2013
I bought this for my 12 year old son, to help improve his core muscles as he has medical issues. He loves it and its working already. He's always sitting on it balancing with his feet off the floor. Good buy!
on 20 May 2014
Great gymball brought for my daughter to start her in labour but baby came before ball arrived lol but my daughter is now using it to get back into shape instead. Great quality see to pump good price to
on 29 July 2015
I use this with my sit/stand desk when I want to sit down to work. I am 5ft 6" and it is a great size to comfortably work at a desk on. Much more comfortable than a computer chair.

The only gripe I would say is that the supplied hand pump isn't great, I would have liked to inflate it a bit more but struggled to get anymore pressure in using the supplied one. It is however a bonus that they do bundle a pump with it.

It also came with an exercise dvd but I haven't watched so can't comment on that.
on 11 January 2015
Bought this with the intention of using it to aid in my weight-loss journey. Easy to inflate and deflate and came with a helpful DVD of simple exercises.

Sadly, I struggled with the exercises a bit as I apparently don't have very good balance, and when I bought it I was nearly 16 stone. I will give it another go when I've lost some more weight, but overall it's very good quality and I think that, with practice, it could be very beneficial to my overall fitness levels.
on 1 April 2014
I bought a separate pump as they were offered together - feeling a little annoyed as it had one inside and could have saved myself the money.