on 12 January 2013
If I didn't know I'd never guess it's a LEGO product. plastik looks cheap. the watch looks fragile. it's hard for a child to say what hour it is, because the numbers are small.
on 14 February 2015
nice watch and the figure is separate not attached to the watch like other lego watches which was great. bit flimsy though, it wouldn't stay strapped to my child's wrist, would just unclip at the slightest touch.
on 5 October 2015
I bought it as a present for my daughter best friend and he loves it and at the same time start learning and practicing the time.
on 6 January 2016
What a great watch for my 5 year old grandson who wants to tell you he time now. Great price and fast delivery
on 8 April 2013
Present for a family member, not been given yet but I am happy with it. \whos not going to like Lego
on 29 January 2015
Prompt delivery, my son loves it and can change the straps to which ever pattern he desires.
on 17 April 2015
Excellent product for children's gift. Pleasing appearance, colour, decals.
on 7 December 2015
Arrived promptly and nephew loves it !!
on 3 December 2015