5.0 out of 5 stars Tapestry bag -Queen Guard overnight bag, 8 Nov 2012
This review is from: Signare Fashion Canvas bag/Tapestry bag/Carpet bag/Overnight Bag/Weekend Bag/Travel Bag/Hand-Luggage in Queen's Guard/Royal Guard Design (Luggage)
I bought it from amazon, as I was so pleased with it. I can use my bag for going out in the daytime or overnight .
Very beautiful bag :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 10 Oct 2012
I bought this bag in connection with the Queen's Diamond Jubilee and my trip to London in September 2012 in Windsor!
My mother loves this bag, too. Thus, I bought it again - here on amazon.
My friends are very jealous - because here in Germany you will have not the chance to get this bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bag, 2 Oct 2013
Beautiful bag. The design of the pattern is fabulous and eye catching. Can't wait to use it on a trip to London.

5.0 out of 5 stars London here I come, 14 Feb 2013
I have just received this bag and I love it already. Am visiting London in April and will be proudly displaying this bag as often as I can. Thank you Signare Fashion for a beautiful article.