4.0 out of 5 stars If you're a wimp like me, check with your local GP.
Fast shipping and bargain price, however you should check with your doctor on the dosages. i was taking a capsule at 7am each morning and 7pm each evening. My experience of the first week as follows: smelly pee, sore bladder, strange smelling sweat, feverish, blood in urine, urinary tract infection symptoms.
My doctor simply asked me to take one a day and most...
Published 9 months ago by Mr. Troy L. Watson

3.0 out of 5 stars I hate that fishy aftertaste
I hate that fishy aftertaste. Even if I take them along with a meal, I could still taste the fish all day every day. For me, the person, who hates fish it is a hassle to take them every day. But I still believe it is worth it. Anyway, thank you for very fast delivery.
Published 4 months ago by Egle

‹ Previous | 1 2 316 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 23 Feb. 2013
This review is from: High Strength Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg (360 Capsules) (Personal Care)
Excellent service. Arrived very quickly. Half the price of high street stores. Brilliant! will buy again and again! Very satisfied customer!

5.0 out of 5 stars very impressed., 8 Dec. 2014
I had a very high blood pressure and I've taking this product for only one week , 2 tables with meal , my blood pressure now is 128/80...magic.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll Be Buying These Again!, 23 May 2015
The capsules are longer than I expected (they're about twice as long as the round ones, then again, they are 1000mg). For the price, this is a good deal. Spending around £12-£15 a year on something that can make you healthier and possibly live longer. I will be buying these again, once I run out. Oh and when I got them, the sell by date is near the end of 2017. Just thought I'd point that out for anyone that is curious about the date of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must, 3 Aug. 2014
This supplement is an absolute must for all who care about their well being. Well packed and presented with what I checked out to be pretty darn good quality oil. The capsules are large so please be aware of this. That said, they are gel and I find no problem swallowing them. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars seem ok but fishy repeat!, 4 Oct. 2014
I've been talking over a month now and does feel as though my concentration levels are getting better and less creaky joints. One thing though, they do "repeat" on me worth quite a foul fishy taste. I got round this taking before bed so avoiding it.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but fishy burps, 26 April 2015
At first they were OK but about half way through the tub I started getting fishy-burps all day when taking these with breakfast. I'm not sure if I became intolerant to them or if they went 'off' after being open for a few weeks? I stored them correctly.

I can't say I noticed much difference in the way I felt.
Not sure it is good value to buy such a large tub all at once if they 'go off' over time?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good jumbo tub of omega 3, nothing fishy, 4 May 2015
Good price for omega 3 supplements. I keep mine by my bed and take two at night, with any vitamin it's entirely up to you whether you feel the benefit. For me, I take these along with zinc supplements for my skin and I have seen a slight improvement. This big jumbo box is great value. I would recommend so long as there aren't better prices available elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential!, 31 Dec. 2014
Helps with PMS and stiff joints, great price, fast delivery. Can't live without it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product, 14 Jan. 2015
These are great tablets with only a very mild-to-zero fishy taste. Taking them alongside a meal guarantees I don't taste the fish or suffer from them 'repeating'.
I'm taking one with breakfast and one with dinner to ensure my omega-3 to -6 ratio is more equal. I feel significantly healthier after only a couple of weeks taking them (alongside Vitamin D max strength).

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it. After i did the math i realised ..., 16 Dec. 2014
When i bought these i didn't realise i was buying a whole years worth of omega 3 fish oil....I love it. After i did the math i realised these fish oil could last me for 12 months on single dosing or 6 months on double dosing. Saving me £138 on fish oil a year....wow, i spend £150 on fish oil a year.

‹ Previous | 1 2 316 | Next ›