5.0 out of 5 stars A little gem
I've read loads of books about manifesting and my main criticism is that they tend to waffle on and be padded out with pages that add nothing more to the basic, simple core idea of manifesting.
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars same old same old ....
One good thing about this book is if you buy it you only waste 99 pence! So you read it ('cos you paid for it) and you discover it's pretty much same old stuff you read in any other self help book from the Bible onwards! The Bible, Matthew 17:20, says "... if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, `Move from here to there,' and it will...
Published 21 months ago by In My Opinion

5.0 out of 5 stars A little gem, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: Harnessing the Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
Harnessing the Magic of the Universe doesn't fall into this trap. Joss Conlon's engaging approach is to keep it simple and go straight for the real deal behind the art of manifesting. This makes for a very short read but it really doesn't need to be any longer. I've paid a fortune for some books which ramble on and still don't get the point across as well as this slender tome, so take my advice, buy this book and get the perfect insight into the art of manifesting. I have no qualms in recommending this book to anyone. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Book, 6 Jun 2013
This review is from: Harnessing the Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
I found Joss Conlon's little book very big in value and was a little disappointed when I came to the end, although raring to get started on Attracting Good Things. There are many books about the Law of Attraction on the market - and I have many of them - :) - but I found this book particularly empowering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read and in a way anyone can understand, 18 Jun 2013
This review is from: Harnessing the Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
Have read a lot of books lately and this I believe explains how to get the things you truly want in a easy to read format for anyone just remember being greedy will only cancel out the things that are important to you . Anything is possible but only if u believe in it
Thank you joss for taking time to write this book very good one it is
Dan c

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic!, 22 Jan 2013
This review is from: Harnessing the Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
Very interesting read! Looking forward to putting it into practice. Hopefully I'll harness all the magic of the universe :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A succinct easy to follow guide, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Harnessing the Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
For 4 years I have read many books on law of attraction (usually heavy going) and have practiced what I have learned with varying degrees of success until over the last 18 months I've been pretty consistently manifesting what I want. Many friends have noticed what they call my incredible luck, so I explain that there is no such thing as luck it's all law of attraction and I try to summarise what I've learned and give them practical steps to try. I've succeeded in helping some who are now as effective as I am (one is much better than me now) but I've failed to help others who just say it's bull. So I've looked for a simple book to buy for them that explains law of attraction and how to work with it.
Joss Colon's little book fits the bill very well, wish I'd found it years ago. In just 30 pages it summarises all of the key points using very accessible language, no religion or new age doctrine, no tedious author life story, just the facts and the practical do's and don'ts you will need to succeed.
Definitely recommend this to anyone. Read it easily in an evening, practice it for life, enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars A little book with a big punch!, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Harnessing the Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this little gem, it's message is so clear and simple and to my mind makes perfect sense. The book jumped out at me from my kindle store just when I needed something to help me make changes and decisions in my life, the concept is easy to understand and is a message that could benefit all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent summary, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Harnessing the Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
This book brings together the teachings of quantum physics,the secret and explains how we can create our reality .It is not a religious book neither is it one on magic ,but it is simply a clear understanding of the principle that determines creation . It gives a step by step method of creating our own reality and I have been using some of these steps before I read this book, with great results, but this book gave me the other steps I have been missing. I can only imagine how amazing my life which is already amazing and magical will be now that I have all the steps!
I have the UTMOST GRATITUDE to the author of this wonderful book.

5.0 out of 5 stars This explains alot, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Harnessing the Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
It literally explains a lot and I have seen a lot of UN-explained things recently things that in every possible way make no sense until I read this.
Every winter I am always suck with a cold and this winter (I may have had better hygiene but still) whenever I got the first symptoms of a cold I would make a command, not really based at anything other than myself and I said "I will NOT get a cold this winter!" And countless times I did not get a cold!
I have stayed healthy and generally happy and this explains a lot not only of what I've achieved, but what others have achieved

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Harnessing the Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
I have wanted to believe `in a something` I had touched upon religion but I found I had so many questions I couldnt get to a `give myself over to it` belief stage. I have been finding a path of my own, I made changes in my life that were difficult to do but I have became truely happy and contented through my choices - I feel i took a harder road to limit any hurt to anyone else in my life and I learnt to feel it to a point I could help. Positive thinking and determination to enjoy and share happiness led me to feel the words the `universe is working with me now`, i have hunches i follow and a peace i didnt believe was possible, this book for me put the book case in order - I had all the books but they needed some organisation and understanding. An enjoyable read that you will take from it what you want to.

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting read with easy to follow ideas, 20 May 2013
This review is from: Harnessing the Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
Have read lots of books about LOA. This one simplifies it and explains the reason for my hit and miss results! I will give this method a go. Thank you

Harnessing the Magic of the Universe