5.0 out of 5 stars This is miracle stuff!
Published on 21 Jan. 2013 by R. B. Talbot

1.0 out of 5 stars Treat the claims with caution
Published on 25 Jan. 2013 by Bookie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This is miracle stuff!, 21 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Cayenne Pepper Cures (Miracle Healers From The Kitchen Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
For those of you interested in herbal remedies inexpensive Cayenne pepper is truly a miracle substance. I don't need to read this book as I have been taking 1 teaspoon a day in warm/hot water for about 18 months for its anti inflammatory properties. I have arthritis of both knees and this really does relieve the pain. As a retired chemist I have always been very sceptical about herbal remedy claims but if you do further research on the subject such as using this book as a starting point you will be pleasantly surprised by the information available.
I should add that it takes a while to build up a tolerance to the hot taste of Cayenne but starting with 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon you should be o.k.
There are many other claims for the curative properties of Cayenne so I would advise anyone to read this book (and others) and give it a go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 21 May 2014
desperado "Tom" (Littlestone, KENT) - See all my reviews
I bought this e-book and downloaded it to my pc. My wife and I loved the information about all the various illnesses you can treat with the amazing Cayenne Pepper. We have started using a 35,000-40,000 Scoville Heat Units Cayenne Chilli Pepper Powder we bought from Sainsbury's in a jar (Schwartz) and already feel so much better after only a week.We have recommended this book and the treatment to many of our friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cayenne pepper cures, 27 April 2014
I thought this book was the best ever buy ive made,its fantastic & it works,i would rec this little book to the world.i would give it more than 5 stars if i could.

5.0 out of 5 stars A useful home remedy, 29 April 2014
I would recommend this book to my friends as it is very informative and helpful to have for people of my age who are likely to benefit from natural remedies

1.0 out of 5 stars Treat the claims with caution, 25 Jan. 2013
Bookie (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I am forced to disagree with the majority of reviews so far for one reason. The author claims, categorically, that taking cayenne pepper will 'cure' both cancer and arthritis. It will also stop a heart attack within minutes, allegedly. These claims (along with numerous further very dubious health claims) are not supported by any specific clinical data and appear to be highly speculative.

I firmly believe that nature has an answer to many ills. Culturally, we have been coerced into dependence on medical and chemical interventions by doctors who hold pharmaceutical companies in great esteem. We've lost touch with many natural remedies which may well be beneficial. So I look out for informed and properly researched material to help lay people decide whether a particular natural product may help.

I'm inclined to believe that cayenne, potentially, has a place for medicinal purposes. But this book does more harm than good because the claims made are unrealistic and, far worse, may give false hope to people who are very ill. I have no doubt that some will find their conditions are helped following use of cayenne. But I'm also concerned that some may suffer unwelcome and unwanted side effects through not knowing how to take the substance properly. The information about how to prepare and take is scant. There's little information about the potential to affect other prescribed medication.

The history of the plant, how and wherein grows was interesting. The rest, I suggest, should be treated with doubt and even at £2.63,it's a waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars cures, 9 Dec. 2012
wow, I think this is a really good book, I find myself very interested. I have started to use Cayenne Pepper and whilst I am only on the small strengths I am looking for some good results.

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative and safe, 7 Sept. 2013
This is a useful introduction to the use and benefits of cayenne pepper. I have learned enough to begin using it daily. I recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent advise, 20 April 2014
I have tried some of the remedies in this book and have to agree that they work, but be very careful as it does burn, best to consult doctor before using any of the remedies. But well worthe the read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super book from Amazon, 12 Aug. 2012
B. P. Camelford (England) - See all my reviews
Brilliant and amazed at the the health benefits of such an ordinary kitchen spice. A must to read from start to finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Cayenne Pepper, 29 May 2014
I really appreciated all the information in this book. If you are interested in alternative methods of healing yourself, I highly recommend this book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›