5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and low key
Published on 31 May 2012 by Sgt Shaftoe

3.0 out of 5 stars Trying it out
Not too brilliant. Some tracks are good.... even after listening for several goes, it is not a compulsive repeat it listen. Sorry... I wish it were better
Published 15 months ago by Catherine

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and low key, 31 May 2012
This review is from: Here (Audio CD)
This album has a more soothing, low key quality to it than the first. One review I read described it as sounding very much like a session than a selection of songs and I'd agree. I may come back to write more once this album has set in and I've played it a few times more but in short I'd recommend it to anyone that liked their first album or anything in between low-fi folk & blues. One track, Child, is reminiscent of Mississippi John Hurt's Oh Lord Send Me which is no bad thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy It, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Here (Audio CD)
Really good old school feel. Nice to hear proper musicians covering a wide style of music. The fact that advertisers are clambering to use them should say it all. 10/10 recommendation.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect album to make you smile, 26 July 2013
Ms. D. M. Rose "dawnrose7" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Here (Audio CD)
Like other reviewers I bought this album after seeing them at Latitude festival in 2012 - yes the hippy comparisons are accurate but what is more important is that you'll get one of the most genuinely uplifting albums I've ever heard. From Man on Fire which builds to a gloriously catch chorus and ba ba ba's reminiscent of the Turtles genius "so happy together" to Thats whats up -this whole album will make you smile on the most miserable of days.
I've owned it for over a year now and not a week has gone by that this album hasnt been played at least once.

Buy it, see them live, share the love :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Here (Audio CD)
A brilliant album. After seeing them live at Lattitude festival I wanted to see what their album was like- it is so hippy. It is happy music. Inspires you and makes you want to become a groupy and follow their happiness.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy lsitening, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Here (Audio CD)
This band is very different from what I've heard before; good feel; happy clappy without the religious lyrics.

Easy listening

5.0 out of 5 stars great band great album, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: Here (MP3 Download)
a great album with no dud songs feel good music Happy Dayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz buy it and chilllllllllllllllll out you will not be disapointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant album, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: Here (Audio CD)
Could listen to it over and over again, "Here" is probably one of my favourite albums from Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic zeros

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Here (Audio CD)
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros are hypnotising. Great songs, catchy drifts, and when you play CD, it is hard to take it off again, and you will find yourself singing along to it....Great purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Here (Dig) (Audio CD)
Before buying this CD, the only song I had heard was 'Man on Fire' which I loved. I was interested to listen to the rest of the album. It's really good, makes you smile. Quite light tunes which are very easy to listen to. I'm sure the more I listen the more I will like.

4.0 out of 5 stars I Like it, 28 Mar 2013
This review is from: Here (Dig) (Audio CD)
To me, a lot better sound than their first album,Up From Below. The big band sound does it for me.

Here