TOP 50 REVIEWERon 20 December 2014
Although I don't smoke personally, I have used Eucryl Tooth Powder on and off for a few years now whenever I feel my teeth are becoming stained, mainly through drinking tea and coffee and energy drinks.

I am really impressed with how simple and effective Eucryl Tooth Powder is at removing stains and leaving me feeling lots more confident about my teeth.

The stains on my teeth have often left me feeling really self concious about what others thought. To the point I felt really uncomfortable at times when talking to others.

I recently wanted to start using Eucryl again however found I struggled to find it at my local supermarket. However at this price with postage included, there really was nothing to lose.

I would highly recommend this product for anyone with stained teeth who wants to feel more confident about their smile.

*** Pro's ***
✓ Leave your teeth feeling smooth and clean.
✓ Remove tea and coffee stains.
✓ Remove cigarette stains.
✓ Cheaper than a lot of the stain removal toothpastes available.
✓ Lasts a long time due to only a small amount being needed each time.

*** Con's ***

- Over time can strip the enamel from your teeth, so wouldn't recommend using this product constantly. It should really only be used to get rid of stains, and you should stop using it as soon as the stains have disappeared.
on 12 May 2013
Excellent value for money. So much cheaper than in the shops which is becoming very difficult to find now and my husband will not use any other toothpaste.
on 29 May 2014
Very satisfied with this product even though it is not the original 'pink' smokers powder used to buy years ago. The 6 pack is good value.
on 21 November 2012
exactly what i wanted, i tried all sorts of places to get this so really happy now would get more when i need them
on 7 September 2013
It's still the best for white teeth - have used it for more than 50 years - so can't be bad !
on 26 January 2015
I wouldn't use anything else. I don't smoke now but my teeth were quite badly stained from drinking a lot of tea etc. This powder made all the difference.
on 8 April 2016
Used this for years, great product, and at well below half price of my local shops too! Speedy delivery much appreciated as well.
on 22 November 2015
I haven't smoked for many years but I find this is great for removing any build up of stains from tea, coffee, etc.
on 12 April 2015
Good for cleaning teeth after coffee, tea and red wine!Glad to have found it on line.I'm not a smoker!
on 19 July 2015
Arrived promptly in perfect order.I only use it once a week to remove tea stains, works well.

See one answered question