on 12 October 2012
Bloody but realistic action meets the thrills of Die Hard. I've only read book 1 but I can see there are plenty more. The experience of the writer is obvious as it the attention to detail.
on 3 February 2016
Ive read the series and find that all the stories are easy reads with a very same-same story of chiseled hero constantly tripping over the laces of his "lucky shoes"
The hero has issues upstairs and is overly lucky downstairs to the point of boring.
I found myself skipping paragraphs a lot.
The technical details are a little over the top...most of us don't care whether the engine powering the aircraft is a Pratt and Wiggly 227B or a Rolls & Boyce 776 ZX, it is wasting reading time.
on 16 September 2012
Well written and a good easy read. Have read the whole series and enjoyed them all. As an ex military man the themes appear plausible although not necessarily accurate. Not sure the SBS and SAS would agree however that the SEALS are the best SF in the world.
on 19 December 2012
I found this book one that I had difficulty in putting down. It was well written and the author showed a good knowledge of the subject and the territory in which it took place. The technical details were excellent and kept me enthralled..
on 21 May 2013
This series is entertaining and full of action. Recommended for those who like action adventure stories. Technical details of weapons are accurate which is refreshing compared to some other authors of similar books.
on 2 July 2013
I really enjoy this type of story .seals .the paras .etc quick reads and a wee bit excitement for an old man who enjoyed his time spent in the 7th Queens own . in Hong Kong . Many years ago.p
on 14 February 2014
One of the best all action books I have read in a long time. Never read a Meyer book before but will now go through the whole series. If they are as good as this one I won't be disappointed.
on 5 February 2015
Really enjoyed it because of the anticipation of his revenge and how it slotted into the story and yet not the actual story as I thought it was going to be. Clever.
on 19 January 2013
Very good read, you can connect with the major team players and the book flows well. Just bought the rest of the series and that's always a good sign for me.
on 6 December 2012
Good story little typos spoil it a bit, but a good read, all the same.

I have read all that this author has published, so can't be that bad!