on 28 June 2012
This book blew my mind,. I had to take notes on almost every page. I am not yet married but from the way Sheri Shepherd writes in this book, I can tell that marriage is definitely something worth looking forward to, as well as something that requires a lot of prayer and commitment. I read the book in less than a week, I just could not put it down. Sheri writes from her own personal experience about the challenges she goes through as a married woman, and how she manages to conquer and move on victoriously. Her use of bible verses, and the princess prayer at the end of each chapter adds more volume to the content in this book. Sheri Shepherd shares 14 truths that will forever change the way we are loved or love.. Here is the outline of the 14 points she discusses:

Desiring a "Happily Ever After"
Desiring a Godly Man to Marry (For singles)
Desiring to leave a Legacy for my loved Ones
Desiring God's design that me and my man become one
Desiring God to give me the power to remain pure
Desiring to give and receive Love
Desiring to embrace my new life in Christ
Desiring to become a woman my man can lead
Desiring my son to grow to become a man of Faith
Desiring a miracle to build a new foundation of Love
Desiring expressions of Love and Romance in my marriage
Desiring to believe God can change a man and save a marriage
Desiring to glorify God by showing honor and respect
Desiring to surrender my whole heart to my Lord

Let me share with you two of my Favorite quotes in the book;

>Don't put your purpose on "pause" while you wait for a man to push the "play" button so you will be free to live today with passion and joy, even as you are driven by eternity. If you will stop looking for a spouse to make you complete and let the Lord fill you up, I believe your open heart will be ready to receive the kind of man God has designed for you to have, You will become much more attractive to a godly man if you are more concerned about your relationship with God than about any dating relationship.

>Our lives may not be the ones we have longed for, but the greatest testimony is not how we started but how we finish. It isn't getting what we want; it's giving what we have. It isn't getting our way; it's doing God's will no matter what anyone else we love does. The legacy is not in our comfort; it is in our character.

This book is definitely worth reading.. Hope you pick up a copy soon and get started
on 25 March 2014
Very captivating and down to earth writing. The author has the gift of writing. A recommended read. Easy for all. Good delivery.
on 2 September 2013
GREAT READ AND VERY HELPFUL. THIS TRULY LOKS AT THE MATTERS OF THE HEART. GREAT READ. ANSWERED A LOT OF QUESRTIONS I HAD
on 2 February 2016