4.0 out of 5 stars Diesel
Bought this for my daughter she loves it not as much extras as other expansion packs but still not bad would be better with more fit your money
Published 17 months ago by Lea

3.0 out of 5 stars What "Stuff" is there exactly?
Like with most stuff packs I expected there to be a few bits and pieces that I'd like, and then a few things I would never use. For this reason I waited for the price to come down before I invested in it. And I'm so glad I did. I honestly don't think we can even call this a stuff pack - where exactly is the stuff??

After installing stuff packs I always like to...
Published 23 months ago by N. J. H.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars What "Stuff" is there exactly?, 14 Aug 2012
N. J. H. (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff Pack (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)

After installing stuff packs I always like to go into "Create a Sim" and see what new hairstyles and outfits there are. Because I do that I can tell you that this stuff pack consists of quite a few jeans, a number of tops and very few outfits (and zero shoes at all!). Although these items are quite nice (with Diesel printed on most, but not all, items) there just aren't enough items. Despite this, the female clothing in particular for young adults is really quite good - a full-length jumpsuit that you can see on the back of the box is especially nice and I really liked that. The Diesel underwear for men is good but for women we are only given one new garment and the same can be said for the swimwear.

Unfortunately, and this was the biggest let down for me, there are no new hairstyles. I was so disappointed by this because I really like to change what my sims look like regularly to mix it up a bit. Aside from this though, there are a couple of nice items in the home design section. I particularly like some of the Living Area items, like sofas and so on; they all seem to be quite modern. This stuff pack certainly focuses much more on the interior design part of our games rather than the sims.

Overall, I am disappointed with how little this stuff pack has to offer. I have to say though that, as this is Diesel, I did expect that there would be more of a focus on clothing (a little on interior design as well) rather than such a small input into clothing and our sims. I can forgive the lack of hairstyles but otherwise, I probably wouldn't recommend this to potential buyers unless you're a die-hard fan (or you can get it nice and cheap!!).

Hopefully EA will make it up to us with the upcoming "Supernatural" and "Seasons" expansion packs. Happy Simming! Hope this helps.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Content, 16 July 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff Pack (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Due to this stuff pack being more expensive than previous I was expecting a little more. There are no new hairstyles, not that many more clothes- and they're not even that nice and hardly any new furniture. Very disappointed- I would recommend saving your money and avoid buying- clearly all your paying for is a few branded bits!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just as three stars suggests - it's OK, 20 Feb 2013
Andrew Williams (Houston, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff Pack (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Like so many of the Sims stuff packs through the ages, this is OK. New outfits, some new bits and bobs to decorate the house, but that's about it. Frankly, I would recommend waiting until the last big update (University) comes out and try to get this in a bundle if you really want it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Diesel Pack review, 22 July 2012
R. Zerbini - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff Pack (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I have all previous Stuff Packs that really impressed me, so when I saw that this one was expensiver I expeted more, but since is ''Diesel'' is all about the clothes, they are all really quite nice, but there are only 14 objects, which make in my opinion the worst Stuff Pack yet, I don't recommend and I think it's better to just save your money for an Expansion Pack or a better Stuff Pack, unless you really want some clothes with ''attitude'' as it says in the box.

4.0 out of 5 stars Diesel, 20 Feb 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Sims 3, 28 May 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff Pack (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Loved everything in it but just wish there had been more items for toddlers and kids other than teens/ young adults and adults.

5.0 out of 5 stars good viewing, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff Pack (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
very hard to find this product in the shops at a reasonable price so this find was a good one and met requirments well

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff Pack (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Not as much new content as I was expecting but an okay addition for people like me who have all the sims

3.0 out of 5 stars Yet more stuff, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff Pack (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
The cash cows that is the Sims rolls on.

More stuff for yours Sims to enjoy and a compulsory purchase if your a Sims addict.

All these add-on packs make the Sims and expensive game and I whish wish they would release for official free stuff...

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 23 April 2013
This review is from: The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff Pack (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
just love the sims 3 got every one now diesel has some great stuff in it would defo tell my friends to buy it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff Pack (PC DVD)
The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff Pack (PC DVD) by Electronic Arts (Windows Vista / XP)
11.88